• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Damn it, Mish!

Phil_McRevis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In bed last night, it was about 1:45, I thought I'd take my chances and see if the wife wouldn't mind a little play time, plus it was over due. Well, yeah she was totally DTF.

So I'm over an hour just going to town, from slow and romantic to just pounding it and could not bust my nut if my life depended on it!

Granted I was hard as a rock the whole time.

Wtf, was it the hammer, tren, whiskey, or kratom?

Too much shit for one day. That's for sure. I'm sure next week will be better!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Proly tren whiskey and kratom. Ever heard the term whiskey dick or poppy cock?

Dude, it's 100% the kratom. I have the exact same problem.

Kratom it's the kratom. Just ask my pet fish

Probably the combo of all 3. I have always finished while on Kratom and alcohol and I would say it might delay the finish a few minutes but that's about it.

Just saw this Brotha
F'kn Classic
im a good salesman here
better than any lab here and i dont Charge
Im glad u listeened
ALL of Above as metioned
try Yellow Gold Kratom 4scoops almost instant Chubbs
yea Buddy
f'kn stoked for u
give a little to wife in some wine

Hey Phil
Where are u
Did u get tied up by ur wife for sex only

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, I'm here. Headed home from my buddy's house. Busy day. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the whiskey. That was a small drink about 9:30 when I put the kids to bed. Pretty sure it was the kratom and the hammer. Yeah, I stayed rock solid the entire time, but I finally threw in the towel. I give my wife credit though, she hung in there all the way. I love that woman.

Lol, I'm here. Headed home from my buddy's house. Busy day. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the whiskey. That was a small drink about 9:30 when I put the kids to bed. Pretty sure it was the kratom and the hammer. Yeah, I stayed rock solid the entire time, but I finally threw in the towel. I give my wife credit though, she hung in there all the way. I love that woman.

Day 2 for the hammer is my favorite

Yeah I shouldn't have popped one last night. I had taken one the night before too.

For me, kratom makes sex much more passionate but I can't finish to save my life.

Get Shredded!
Motion Lotion next

I busted a nut last night in bed while my wife was asleep. ...fuck, I just started cruising...

sent from my DEA work phone

Did you have sinus problems? Shit fucks my sinuses up like none other
The kratom fucks with my sinuses very badly. But the weather is changing too, so who knows. I've been very dry and try to remember saline spray at least two or three times a day.

Had some nasty shit plop down the back of throat at the gym today, I almost lost my cookies. Ha-ha, I was only two warmup sets in of assisted pull ups. That would have been very embarrassing. Look at this out of shape son of a bitch, puking after two sets of pull ups! Geez.

Pop a hammer before u work out

I busted a nut last night in bed while my wife was asleep. ...fuck, I just started cruising...

sent from my DEA work phone
I've did that one night when the wife didn't want to play. She's like, "are you serious right now?" I said, "absolutely! "

But it did the trick and I guess it turned her on, because she took over shortly thereafter.

Ive decided

To talk like mish

Because

I can.

Three week break from kratom

Yellow is hitting good.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Yes
The
Trend