• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Starting pix

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need a little accountability in my life. Really small right now at 174. Haven't been this light in 3 years. This week is the first week back in the gym in 3 months. Sore AF today lol. Blast starts in 4 weeks after protocol I'm running is done. Feeling tiny

2aev2f5.jpg

Looking fit main..

Cheapthreads out..

Nicely proportioned. If you hit that 200 & 10% you were aiming for you can start a second career as an underwear model. :winkfinger:

you look yoked if this your log Im subbed ... CRUSH it brother:winkfinger:

Look bigger then 174 for sure...

Definitely will look great with 20 or so pounds of lean muscle packed on.

Had you figured for some jail house tatts?

Dude how short are you, you look bigger than 174

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I will be the 16th person to say you dont look 174 at all but glad your back at it again

Rotten is sandbagging :roflmao: hahaha

174 and probably bigger than 75% of your gym

I believe he mentioned he was 5'7" in another thread. Dude would be a beast at 200lbs.

Time to eat!

Get Shredded!
Dude how short are you, you look bigger than 174

5'7" I think I lost some mass in my lower half actually. Despite no gym my extracurricular activities keep my upper half worked... Gotta work these legs!

Well you got mass just get back into it, shit bounces back quick, legs twice a week, shit sucks but they grow quick

Subbed, looking good JR, this will get interesting fast.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Look Great JR
M1t for cycle?
subbed
Maybe at some point. My goal is to look the best ever for my honeymoon, so the harsher compounds need to be respected in order to make sure I get married lol. Dbol makes me feel great so I think I'll start with that. M1t scares me a bit and I know I'm gonna use some tren and sdrol at some point towards the end so I'm nervous about m1t and lethargy early on. Right now getting my calories up and getting past these DOMS is what I'm focusing on. Eating is alway the hard part.

30js660.jpg

Maybe at some point. My goal is to look the best ever for my honeymoon, so the harsher compounds need to be respected in order to make sure I get married lol. Dbol makes me feel great so I think I'll start with that. M1t scares me a bit and I know I'm gonna use some tren and sdrol at some point towards the end so I'm nervous about m1t and lethargy early on. Right now getting my calories up and getting past these DOMS is what I'm focusing on. Eating is alway the hard part.

30js660.jpg

No back scratches in pic
Save th M1 when u get back
It's always a reserve in a dark corner waiting to be unleashed
Sub'd

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing real exciting this week. Forcing more food down, loaded up on the usual foods: cheese, deli meat, Greek yogurt, whole milk, peanut butter... Got some boxes of protein Cheerios (stole that from Jeffy:kiss: ) they're pretty good but idk that they have significantly more protein than regular Cheerios. Ate two boxes anyway. Training is good for week two. I've had a lot more sets in me this week and the DOMS are about 1/10 of what they were in week one. Still just running protocol. 300 every Friday. Ready to jump back on. Eating and swelling from the initial shock of being back in the gym has the scale up 4 pounds this week. I kinda preferred it being lighter if I have to look like this :roflmao:

Week 2

20icbkj.jpg

Enjoying training again. Had too much fun squatting and pulling singles today. It's a good sore but it runs from my knees to my feet and back up to my traps lol.

Shit man I couldn't do it, I felt guilty letting myself get below 185 during my recomp. You'll crush back to 200 real quick.

Back