• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

my tren ace and anavar morning Brew

Bigjack

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know you cant see tha var very well but ill brew a few more of those when I get more vials. I tried to add grenadine to the anavar to mask the grain alcohol taste for my girlfriend but it didn't work. anyone feel free to post any ideas. I am waiting for a labmax test to test my var raws I got from red lion. right now I am hoping its real. I wont give it to my lady til I test it.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20160207_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20160207_1.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 164
Buy oraplus and orasweetner . she will thank you

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

ill have some crystals here and there. it takes a little bit for it to melt. but yea peg 300 and everclear worked just fine. I def wouldn't go higher than 20ml I doubt if you could anyway

IML Gear Cream!
I did 30mg/ml with my var using peg400. Used mag stir and hot plate. I had to heat and cool multiple times (around 5). The solution held great. Used a 10ml dropper bottle w/ 1ml dropper to dose. Never needed pga.

ya next time around im gonna heat longer . some have crystals and some don't. noting to really go crazy over

- - - Updated - - -

Back