• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Denver or Carolina? $3,000 Ticket(avg) or free Home Theatre?

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I will take Denver, counting on their defense. This will be the first time Manning is in the post season where he doesn't have to win the game. Their offense will need to score and sustain 2-3 drives or their defense won't get off the field. It could then get ugly like the Cardinals game. Carolina offense vs the Broncos defense?

I will also take the home theatre. 10 foot screen, drinks, close ups, rewind and pause for some good snacks. Plus having a few friends over to enjoy the game.

LowT

Carolina all the way. Gamecock state here braheem. Although i am actually a packers/raiders fan.

Carolina all the way. Gamecock state here braheem. Although i am actually a packers/raiders fan.
So since you are from sc can u clear somethin up, im notta big football fan, but are the panthers nc or sc or just both?

Panther's are based out of nc but they are supposed to represent both nc and sc. There logo in the panther is supposed to look like nc and sc borders. And im from sc fuck Clemson go gamecocks

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Go Broncos!

Broncos!

Theyre from charlotte nc. If peyton takes it theyre gonna scream growth hormone.

Cowboys fan here but I live in NC. So Panthers ftw!!,

But...fuck Newtons black ass. Ignorant GD nigger

Two weeks till lights out!,
Hell yea and I'm gonna miss it this year. They taking the car though. They will be running ultra street and ultra extreme. I couldn't get off to go this year

///

attachment.php

Attachments

• 12674613_10153504835639151_1405085224_n.jpg
    12674613_10153504835639151_1405085224_n.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 40
Hmm. I'll take Denver by 3.

I'm going to need some mile high Kratom. Anyone wanna help a brother out?

Fuck both team's
Bunch of fags
Fag if you like football.
I only like halftime shows.
Get up fucking sissies.
Do you even lift hoe
Yes i said hoe as in garden tool
Tool like you.

Cheapthreads out..

Cam Newton is a whinny cunt. As much as it pains me to say it. If he could learn to be humble maybe there will be hope for him

Back