• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Iron Mags BPC-157

Ronnie11178

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On off, ice and rest , ice and rest...it goes away and love it. Go back to that routine and think my elbows and fore arms are healed and as soon as i hit the hammer curl or reverse curl Fuck...will this help ?

I am fairly certain it will help with your situation and reduce the healing time. I have fought the same issues years ago but didn't have bpc as an option. Time off and deep tissue manipulation will also greatly benefit you. Inject the bpc IM as close to the the problem area as possible for best results. I know it sucks but unless you let this problem heal correctly it will remain a chronic issue.

I am fairly certain it will help with your situation and reduce the healing time. I have fought the same issues years ago but didn't have bpc as an option. Time off and deep tissue manipulation will also greatly benefit you. Inject the bpc IM as close to the the problem area as possible for best results. I know it sucks but unless you let this problem heal correctly it will remain a chronic issue.

Thank you my man....I tried the rest way...3 weeks not doing anything but squats and soft chest and shoulder work...it killed me to even grip the bar to deadlift or curl, especially hammer curl..3 wks away from hitting it hard apparently wasnt enough.. so i should go as close to the are as possible? slim pin? sorry not familiar with it ..just now hearing about it...

Back