• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Now This is One Hot Pussy

God damn ass hole. Motherfucker needs his teeth kicked in. Real tough guy throwing boiling hot water on a defenseless animal. I wish he would show his face in the video so I could remember him. Just incase I ever cross his path. Show him what pain feels like.

That was very disturbing. Definitely a serial killer in the making if not already.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

FYI: No I'm not really an animal lover or tree hugger. I just fucking hate bullies. He'll get his one day I can assure you of that.

I'm not a save the whales kind of guy but this guy crossed the line.

I'm not a save the whales kind of guy but this guy crossed the line.

This video is disturbing. I don't even like cats.

But was horrible to see that cat freak out from pain/3rd degree burns...someone should do the exact same thing to this guy. Would be really just punishment.

Sometimes I just don't understand this world and what makes people tick?

That mother fucker. The cat was just hungry. I wish I knew where that guy lived I'd pour that water down his god damn mouth. Hurt a poor animal like that. I wish he lived by me. That's so fucked up. I can tell he he was a dirty spic of some time of dirty nigger.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I refuse to watch this and i hate cats. Id rather see that shit happen to a person than a cat

How can I find someone like that?

from FUCKING HELL!!!!

We need komabt on it
In.....you have no idea how dark I can be....

Let's just say he have a heat lamp on certain parts of his body full time while my friends and I shot him continuously with bb guns....

When he passed out I'd shoot him up with meth and start stripping his skin off a few inches at a time and pour MEK on the wounds...

I'd place a nice rubber band around his cock and another on his balls...

I think a nice funnel rammed in his sphincter would be cool too, see how he like scalding hot water poured up his ass....

Then of course cutting his fingers off, one knuckle at a time with some loppers or pruning shears...

While all this was going on, he'd watch us violate that other piece of shit that was with him....

from FUCKING HELL!!!!

In.....you have no idea how dark I can be....

Let's just say he have a heat lamp on certain parts of his body full time while my friends and I shot him continuously with bb guns....

When he passed out I'd shoot him up with meth and start stripping his skin off a few inches at a time and pour MEK on the wounds...

I'd place a nice rubber band around his cock and another on his balls...

I think a nice funnel rammed in his sphincter would be cool too, see how he like scalding hot water poured up his ass....

Then of course cutting his fingers off, one knuckle at a time with some loppers or pruning shears...

While all this was going on, he'd watch us violate that other piece of shit that was with him....

from FUCKING HELL!!!!

Hard core bro..

But it does beg the question, does the punishment fit the crime?

What he did was horrific and deserves some punishment, but tortured to death might be over the top? IDK

Hard core bro..

What he did was horrific and deserves some punishment, but tortured to death might be over the top? IDK
Yes.

from FUCKING HELL!!!!

Hard core bro..

I know this.. If anyone ever did this to my baby Douglas. I would beat the fuck out of them. Almost to death.. I would have no problem sitting in jail for a couple years. No fuckin problem at all.

I'm on my way to find this fucker!

Attachments

• CatBicycle.gif
    CatBicycle.gif
    1 MB · Views: 24
Get Shredded!
I can understand this.. Hunger is no joke. But if your fuckin with a house cat.. Some little girls best fucking friend.. That's a different story.
I like your moxie, friend....you're hard on the outside, but soft on the inside.

from FUCKING HELL!!!!

No place in this world for people who are cruel to animals or other humans. Just kill yourselves and spare the rest of us the agony of living in a world with people such as this.

No place in this world for people who are cruel to animals or other humans. Just kill yourselves and spare the rest of us the agony of living in a world with people such as this.

Probably made this kind feel good. He planned it out (got a pot of water going) and called the cat over to within striking distance.

Thinks he taught this cat a "lesson."

I had a guy I knew in the service. He was a kid and lit his cat's tail on fire thinking it would be funny. Well the cat took off running and went straight into his barn. Burned it down. Lesson learned.

Probably made this kind feel good. He planned it out (got a pot of water going) and called the cat over to within striking distance.

Thinks he taught this cat a "lesson."

I had a guy I knew in the service. He was a kid and lit his cat's tail on fire thinking it would be funny. Well the cat took off running and went straight into his barn. Burned it down. Lesson learned.

Right on, good kitty. To bad all his favorite personal belongings weren't in there, that would have been better.

Back