• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What to expect from IA?

Gainz4dayz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have an order on the way from IA. Got some decabol and T-Rex. I'm on cycle now with aap deca and test and will be short of deca halfway through my cycle. So that's why I've order some deca. And also I just wanted to try some trex for preworkout. This is only my second cycle. How has the gains been from everyone that's used their decabol? I'm looking forward to using it. Also should the T-Rex just be used as a preworkout every other day ? I've heard different things on how to use it. Just wanting some opinions on it .

Dont try the hammer unless you want a raging boner for 3 days.

I haven't taken anything from IA yet, but I placed an order with them a few weeks ago. From the time I sent my money, it was in my hands exactly 7 days later. Looks good too.

Thanks guys! You're in good hands brother and I'm always here and happy to help with anything.

I can personally vouch for the T-rex. See a noticeable difference in my workout especially heavy chest day.

Got some free samples of the hammer but haven't had the need to use it so I have it to the side for a later date.

This is a stand up company on this forum. IMO

I haven't taken anything from IA yet, but I placed an order with them a few weeks ago. From the time I sent my money, it was in my hands exactly 7 days later. Looks good too.

You better go back and read the rules and delete some of your post. No talk of TA times

I've herd a lot of good things about them. Can't speak on there product but make sure everything is taken in moderation. If it's only your second cycle you don't wanna do to much.

I'm on 500 ml of test and 400 of deca taking arimidex for ai . And it's a 10 week cycle

IML Gear Cream!
That's too short for a deca cycle brother. Needs to be more like 20 weeks. Deca is a VERY long Ester.

This ^^^^^^ and you need to run your test for at least 2 weeks longer than your deca. Dont just stop both at the same time

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Well I'll probably have enough to stay on for about 15 weeks that's probably what I'll do

Likewise heard great things and looking forward to trying out for myself!! Sooner the better! Good luck with your goals

Probably the best source on this board in my opinion...with the best rep. You won't be disappointed with anything unless you give a fake name and bitch you can't get your pack when in all reality it's sitting at the post office... :coffee:

Best lab on the forum IMO!! And Xsbobber is the God damn man!! Best damn Rep, west of the Mississippi.

Great selection/prices. Fast T/A. :winkfinger:

I don't want to hijack this but I've got a quick question for IA. How many pills are in the free sample of Hammer? I just got my tax money and want to do an order for some things- just making sure I order an adequate amount of boner pills for PCT.

Get Shredded!
Hell yea, just placed my first order with IA today. Forgot about the free samples, oh well. Looking forward to trying their stuff out. Grabbed some tren ace, test prop, and winny. Great prices.

Hell yea, just placed my first order with IA today. Forgot about the free samples, oh well. Looking forward to trying their stuff out. Grabbed some tren ace, test prop, and winny. Great prices.

You don't have to do anything, they put them in there automatically brother.

Going to hit IA up soon for my next shit. Have yet to hear anything negative so its a no brainer

Apparently someone behind the scenes is running their mouth about us. I don't know who yet but I'll find out. You need proof that were legit guys, check out all the blood tests and lab max tests and mass spec tests. We don't claim to have good gear we prove it.

Running their mouth in a negative way? How's that even possible? I've seen 1 complaint many months ago but it had nothing to do with quality. It had to do with a misunderstanding about stealth.

Someone's always gonna hate no matter what. What angers me is the fact that they contact my customers and put doubt in their head. We have never nor will ever screw anyone over ever.

You'll like what you get, I'm going to bet.

Someone's always gonna hate no matter what. What angers me is the fact that they contact my customers and put doubt in their head. We have never nor will ever screw anyone over ever.
When your at the top, guys are always going to try to step on your toes to get to where your at.. That's the nature of the beast.. Just keep doing what your doing.

Haters gonna hate.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

seattle said it best.. Its b/c your gear is good and x is the man so they are jealous and trying to put shit in peoples head. Unfortunately people who are smart see right through this and see all the awesome reviews/tests. Keep up the good work

Back