• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

WHoz into sport bikes

BLACKSTAR

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
for spring im thinking :

supermoto for all purpose hooligan stress relief :

or

a used aggressive sport bike custom :

im facing 2 completely different animals, one is conservative but will have enough juice to wheelie and stunt and the other is just a rolling monsterand were i live i can ride all year round;)

we talk about my cars preference later.

pros/cons ?

Sport bikes all day long. I love rocketships.I grew up on sportbikes. And a few inches up or down on a bike height and hip to handles can make a dramatic difference in how you feel riding it for more the just a little blast off. The last time I was in the market( 2007-2009 ish) I got an r1 cause it was just a little taller and longer. I'm almost 6' 3 and between 230 and 250. But God damn that R1 ran hot AF. I never had a busa. But I drove one a few times and although they were short to the ground the length made up for it. But they were so brick ish relative to the litre bike. I just simply can't get off a bike anymore and feel like like my back needs decompression therapy

Sport bikes all day long. I love rocketships.I grew up on sportbikes. And a few inches up or down on a bike height and hip to handles can make a dramatic difference in how you feel riding it for more the just a little blast off. The last time I was in the market( 2007-2009 ish) I got an r1 cause it was just a little taller and longer. I'm almost 6' 3 and between 230 and 250. But God damn that R1 ran hot AF. I never had a busa. But I drove one a few times and although they were short to the ground the length made up for it. But they were so brick ish relative to the litre bike. I just simply can't get off a bike anymore and feel like like my back needs decompression therapy

Nothing rides hotter than a Ducati. I had to sell my 1199 panigale because of the constant heat rash it gave. Much happier on the BMW s1000rr and doesn't strain the back nearly as much.

Im not a huge fan of stretched bikes. If you're looking for straight HP, check out the Kawasaki h2 and follow 650ib on YouTube

I walked into a Suzuki dealership a couple years ago with intentions of buying a GSXR-1000. I walked out with a Boulevard M109R. It's very fast for a cruiser, but it handles like a brick. I kick myself everyday for that decision. Will probably sell it this spring.

I have had a few bikes over the years right now I have a cbr 1000rr and I would say if you are going to get a bike leave it relatively stock as far as swingarm length and height or you will miss out on the most fun part of a bike which is ripping up the corners

If I were ever going to get into bikes, I like this style
351ajcz.jpg

I love my GSXR 1000.
But BSR, you can afford both - Why settle?

If can only get one, sport bike all the way!

I love my GSXR 1000.
But BSR, you can afford both - Why settle?

If can only get one, sport bike all the way!

big chunks of cash get set aside for lawyer fee's

never know when you gonna need that 25k in a day.

playing it safe and getting a used supermoto for $3500:winkfinger: sounds more realiztsic

im a sucker for impulse buys

so far the plan is not to spend more then 4-5k on something used.

think im gonna do black on black gixxer , lowered stretched ( mildly) with a fat rear wheel

gixxer750 2006-2011 s ore then enough

big chunks of cash get set aside for lawyer fee's

never know when you gonna need that 25k in a day.

playing it safe and getting a used supermoto for $3500:winkfinger: sounds more realiztsic

from FUCKING HELL!!!!

Sport bikes were my life at one time. Owned a 750 gsxr and a 1000gsxr. Both stretched and lowered. I wouldn't own a bike that wasn't stretched. The 1000 was fuckin fast stock. I could do rolling burn outs at 50-60mph.

My 750 was setup to outrun 1000's and Busas in the 1/8th. 18" arm and a 240 tire. Straight cut gear trans, air shifter, sprockets low as fuck, sidewinder pipe, 39mm Keihn flat side carbs, and nitrous. I won so much money with that bike grudge racing. If you're into straight lines and being fast i say Suzuki all the way. And I have the winnings to prove it, bro.

Back