• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Elite test e and deca

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

uncle gave me chance to try some test e and deca. Packaged well arrived in timely manner. Product is crystal clear the test is very thin. I pinned some this morning feels fine will report back if that changes. Looking forward to deca's effects on joints.
im going to cruise on this combo once I'm done with the elite prop(nice stuff)

Very nice brother. That deca will do wonders for ya.

Next day and can't tell where I pinned the stuff. When I go to cruise I will be using test at 250 per week and deca at 125 per week to begin with that should be fine to get joint benefits

Pinned some more test e and deca stuff is smooth no pip
cant wait for another week to feel deca joint relief.

Pinned test and deca Monday and no pip I am thinking I found a new go to. Considering running some labs once I'm completely on cruise

Pinned test and deca Monday and no pip I am thinking I found a new go to. Considering running some labs once I'm completely on cruise

Definitely would like to see your cruise labs brother. How is your shoulder?

Getting better just aches a lot with cold weather. Not bothering me much while lifting slowly building amout of weight back up. This lifting lighter more reps has been producing muscle soreness.

Staring Monday I will be in cruise mode for a while. My joints are feeling a little better and I know once deca kicks completely in it will be good

IML Gear Cream!
Rolls are dangerous! Joints are staring to feel better. Hit smith for chest for first time since injury and the arm position hurt shoulder till it finally loosened up after a bunch of light weight reps. Went to Dumbbells after then tri's. Doing cardio as we speak going to tighten diet back up kinda slipped over weekend. Made back strap with gravy and biscuits dam thatS good stuff. Pinning once a week test 1ml 250 deca 1/2ml 125 planning on labs in 4-6 weeks

Scale said 231 but with what I are this weekend I'm not surprised. I feel like my shape is slowly changing. For the better

Does anyone think I would see any benefit from running deca at 250 per week versus current dose of 125?

Joints feeling good shoulder still hurting some so I'm raising deca to 3/4 ml to see if that helps. Stepped on scale at 230 cloths fit better but need to tighten diet back up. Been slipping but enjoying it lol

It wouldn't hurt for therapeutic reasons mainly keeping your joints feeling loose.
I meant increase my dose from 1/2ml to 3/4ml per week

- - - Updated - - -

It wouldn't hurt for therapeutic reasons mainly keeping your joints feeling loose.
I meant increase my dose from 1/2ml to 3/4ml per week

Get Shredded!
Not much to report spent week out of town eating poorly. Hate hotel gym and don't sleep well at hotels so it isn't a productive time. My hip that was bothering me with pain isn't hurting any more and this is a ongoing problem so thank you deca.

1ml test e .75ml deca raised deca a little hoping it helps shoulder everything else feeling good. Back home made 5lbs of chicken breast last night back to good food. Did legs and hour of cardio this morning. Don't know what it is but on road have hard time working out. Probably because I don't sleep well in hotels.

Monday increased to 1ml of each per week so I'll see if it helps. My wife says my shoulders are getting bigger I have trouble telling. I have been doing a shit ton of cardio and my weight has been steady right around 230. Pants still fitting same but I know it's my fault I've been eating some crap. I did have a customer comment the other day I was looking big so maybe something is working.
i am in love with how painless this gear is!

I've been traveling hotel gyms suck. Plus diet is tough when your on road so don't have much to report. Back home and hitting gym every morning. Loving the elite line not having any pip.

Start on the positive my chest is up to 46.5 so for me that's good. Now the bad part I've got to get back eating good I've slipped some so time to buckle down. Might look at what Z has to help

Back