• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How Long Until You See Effects?

Lucidity

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Doc put me on 20mg of Toremifene about 3 weeks ago for low T. I'm also suffering from fatigue that seems to become debilitating mainly after working out in the morning. Doc said low T might be cause, but isn't sure

3 weeks later and I don't feel much different... getting kind of discouraged. Wondering how long it takes before you can expect to see results on TRT... obv that's a question I should've asked my doc, but I didn't think to do so at the time

I would seriously find another HRT doctor.
Read the article on webmd about this stuff.

My doc will put me on watson cyp on my next test. I have low t so he said stay off will do bloods if your still low ill give you a script.

Cheapthreads out..

Why do you suggest I find another doc?

because Toremifene is an oestrogen which works by occupying the estrogen receptor without activating it. This makes the body think estrogen is low which is one of the feedback mechanisms of testosterone so the hope is it will trigger the body to produce more test.

At your age with all your issues the above would be of little help at best. In order for a drug like that to have optimal effect ones testes must be in good working oder. Based on your comments in other thread you have a lot of (likely related) issues which need to be addressed and simply put drugs can not address them.

Long story short your doc is dicken around and not really putting you on TRT, the first T in TRT is TESTOSTERONE! So either is not well educated in TRT or doesnt want to address it.

There shouldnt be any guessing here he should have done labs and should be able to show you numbers.

Last edited:
because Toremifene is an oestrogen which works by occupying the estrogen receptor without activating it. This makes the body think estrogen is low which is one of the feedback mechanisms of testosterone so the hope is it will trigger the body to produce more test.

At your age with all your issues the above would be of little help at best. In order for a drug like that to have optimal effect ones testes must be in good working oder. Based on your comments in other thread you have a lot of (likely related) issues which need to be addressed and simply put drugs can not address them.

Long story short your doc is dicken around and not really putting you on TRT, the first T in TRT is TESTOSTERONE! So either is not well educated in TRT or doesnt want to address it.

There shouldnt be any guessing here he should have done labs and should be able to show you numbers.

Ok, sir it appears you're low on testosterone so I'm going to prescribe you estrogen to trick your body into making more test. Geez, doctors are so damn stupid. How bout this, give the guy a shot of test for gods sakes!

No bloodwork? Just a guess that you have low T? You can get a hormone panel for females at privatemdlabs.com for about $60, results in a day or two, if you don't want to dick around with the doc.

Back