• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back Spasms and now Sciatic Nerve

BigBill

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I just recently got through some back spasms that were killing me for about 2 weeks. And now it seems to be sciatic nerve running down my leg and back any ideas on how to cure this thing?

Kratom

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to get rid of it not soothe but thanks!

Go to Dr
Best bet

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Gallon of water a day. Quality calcium, magnesium,Vitamin D supps.
My discs were flattening due to dehydration. When you feel the front of your shin aching, it's not your shin btw) you are about to experience the worst pain of your life if you keep pushing it. (Ok, Kidney stones are pretty bad too)
Vicodin was amazing for the pain, but you build a tolerance, and they dehydrate you even more after a couple weeks. (Football turds and even flatter discs) Stretch by hanging from a chin bar, fetal stretch on the floor etc. Doc will tell you this. Mine actually caused me to collapse and pass out while tying my shoes, was lifting heavy objects the previous day. The water does work.
Hope you didn't rupture one too badly, they do have keyhole surgery now instead of cutting you wide open. After a sciatic attack you will consider it due to the pain.

Actually it feels like the front of my shin is on fire

Actually it feels like the front of my shin is on fire

Don't bend wrong, or lift with your back, happened to me. Shins hurt for a few days and bam! Get to a doc, start drinking water quick. Takes a few months to get right after that disc pinches that nerve, no fun. Vicodin is nice after it happens, but doesn't cure it.

IML Gear Cream!
Iv been having the same issue with my sciatic nerve and spasms going on about a year and a half. Tried multiple treatments and only thing I can get to ease my pain is a deep tissue massage.

Get an MRI to see what is going on...........everything else is guess work, but as someone said deep tissue massage helped me somewhat.

Back