• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Acne

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Evening guys. Do you get acne on cycle or during pct? Where do you get it and how do you deal with it? I get it towards the end of pct, and on my back. Acnedren has worked well, but I have also had success with epiduo gel.

Accutane will destroy acne. 20mg daily for 6 months and you pretty much will never have to worry about acne or acne treatments ever again.

Yeah, too bad legit accutane is hard to find.
If you are considering accutane, it should be fairly easy to get it prescribed from your doc or from a dermatologist. Just be aware that there's a huge list of side effects that come with it, and they're not all rare either: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/drug-information/DR601821/DSECTION=side-effects

Give benzoyl peroxide a try first, or the towel trick I mentioned above a try (if it's not your estro levels). Accutane prescription should always be the last resort.

Of course, you could always mug or bribe a teenager for some accutane. Hang out around a high school and see what works :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Use the tanning bed... kills my acne in just about 1-2days, it's a win win. Clear skin and a bad ass tan :)

Back