• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

On cycle supplements- What are your tried and true?

Hex Mad House

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which supplements do you run with your cycle to help protect/help your organs, blood pressure, muscles or to help alleviate symptoms (soreness, sleep, tendons/joints)?

I run Fish Oil. Supplements, I assume you are taking orals? If so, they are way more harmful than your prickly friend!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I have never felt I run orals at a high enough dose to need liver support. Water is a decent liver cleanser. I tried glucosamine/comdroiten for joints but i couldn't really tell a difference. For sleep i use trazadone or xanex when i run tren. Don't really take anything for pain, ibuprofen is a joke for back pain and pain pills are expensive and they fuck with your gains so i just deal with it. Blood pressure i use atenelol from the doc and is probably one of my top 5 favorite drugs of all time.

Hello guys
As minimum I use:
Multivitamins - permanently every day
Fish oil - permanently every day
Special for cycle, hm, artichoke for liver and gallbladder and may be magnesium for CNS.

But I have so much different supplements for different situations )

Most of the over the counter 'cycle support' stuff is straight garbage. Or severely underdosed.
I get glutathione, NAC, and milk thistle (silymarin) from NOW foods. You can find it on amazon.
Also I take tudca which I source from amazon, brand is Nutricost.
Omega 3/6/9 fish oil is a must. Along with my multi-vite gummies or gel capsules.

Hey bro see Wes at GymnTonic and get some Glutathione and Methyl B12 for cutting the Glutathione, also LIV52 pills. I also use his liquid Tadalafil for some BP regulation and its intended purposes! I also add Milk Thistle, saw Palmetto, B6, folic acid, and Alpha Lipoic acid. Kinda covers a fair amount of bases and if Wes don't have it, I'll use Puritans pride online. Hope it helps.

Honestly, nothing right now except tadalafil. I need to get back on fish oil though. If I’m running orals I’ll take NAC daily. Otherwise, I think Multivitamins are a scam.

Back