• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New... Well, Sort of!

Testies123

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm not new, but never made a proper introduction!

I am an (ex) competitive bodybuilder, and a TRT'er for life. Diagnosed with extremely low T in my early 30's after being natural for many, many years. Lifting is my passion and has been for over the past decade. I'm glad to be a member of the AS forums. I've used a lot of great information from these forums over the year.

Welcome the the forum!

Greetings and Welcome

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

I am an (ex) competitive bodybuilder, and a TRT'er for life. Diagnosed with extremely low T in my early 30's after being natural for many, many years. Lifting is my passion and has been for over the past decade. I'm glad to be a member of the AS forums. I've used a lot of great information from these forums over the year.
welcome to asf officially and glad to have you! Anything I can do shoot me a pm!

Welcome bro, sounds like you'll have a lot to offer this forum.

Welcome brother

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

Back