• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bullmastiffs Legend Labs

bullmastiff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After a long wait here is my results. This is after 7 weeks instead of 4 like I had planned. I had blood drawn after 5 days instead of 7 due to real world shit. There's my full disclosure any questions p.m. me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-01-12-14-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-01-12-14-52.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 126
If you can't read it you dident win , ill take from here i have so many ppl to thank. Will start with the 36 page guy's that gave it there all. 1234 and not the 1st time the 2nd one witch was me thank you very much. Sry kong ...

Cheapthreads out..

After a long wait here is my results. This is after 7 weeks instead of 4 like I had planned. I had blood drawn after 5 days instead of 7 due to real world shit. There's my full disclosure any questions p.m. me.

Does that say 1021?

If you can't find him ill fill the gap , it's ok jb1 i don't mind.

Cheapthreads out...

Never mind I saw protocol in sub forum

Last edited:
This was all posted before he started this on another thread I will see if I can find it and post ;)

Get Shredded!
Not a hater, but those a valid questions:
Here ya go

Ughhhhh... Im going to do this...
Testing Protocol
#2-(for labs that range ABOVE1,500ng/dL)
Day 1. 500mg Enanthate
Day 3. 500mg Enanthate
Day 7. 500mg Enanthate
Day 14. 500mg Enanthate
Day 21. 500mg Enanthate
Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

While I'm doing this I'll use Letrozole as my A.I. and I'll get my labs from Labsmd.com (Female Panel). I won't run anything else until this protocol is done. Once I'm done being responsible I'll start my regular cycle.

Open to any suggestions. So feel free to let me know.
he did not wait the 7 days thigh he tested in 4 I believe after last pin​

Bump for anyone else who is using legend gear to run bloodwork for a store credit ;)

Back