• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

ok. off the wall topic

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok what gave me the idea for this thread is i am watching fighter jets practice right above me. Like im sitting in the car waitin on my wife and theyre setting off car alarms. and doing backflips and barrel rolls. Also doing touch n goes. Pretty fascinating shit i may add. All at approx 700mph. So what is the most badass patriotic AMERICAN shit you ever saw? I gotta say these fuckin jets. Im only watchin f16s. I can only imagine f22s.

The blue angles in northern cali. Gave me gosse bumps i was like 8.

Cheapthreads out..

Used to live on MCAS Kaneohe, got to hear that morning noon and night :/ Kinda noisy all day every day. But if the Arizona memorial in Pearl Harbor doesn't choke you up there's something wrong with you :winkfinger:

Easy bro.
Deep breaths...
Its over.

I saw some Stealth's practicing one time. that was pretty badass.. Whats up MsR!! ;) I'm not dead lol

Yeah it is. Just memories bro. Many veterans become adrenaline junkies trying to find a rush that will that of war. It can't be duplicated. It's crazy.
Takes time.
Raise kids.
It helps!

At one time of my training I thought doing inverted repels was badass...right up until I static jumped out of a huey...they're banned now but I'm a bit older so, ya balls were tight.

I stripped 8 apaches and built them up as longbows, first time one flew 10 feet over my head all quiet and slow and I thought to myself shit I did that. mind blown. working the ditmico machine I was thinking fuck we'll never get this thing in the air again

I got to meet Pres George W. He came to my workplace during his second run. I don't care what your political affiliation is, the whole ordeal was patriotic as fuck.

IML Gear Cream!
The sight of the dust and dirt kicking up as you fire the .50 cal mounted on top of the humvee. Or an Abrahms taking out one of those sand nigger's houses with the main cannon just to make sure it wasn't booby trapped.

Or taking your fucking bayonet and taking the life right out of the enemy. You can feel the life leaving their body. Fuck them.
And of course listening to stories from salty old grunts like this. Hooah

Honestly im an anti bush but one thing for damn sure about him is he loved the military so im sure it was american as fuck.

Honestly im an anti bush but one thing for damn sure about him is he loved the military so im sure it was american as fuck.

Best part was watching the Secret Service working. I could tell the second Bush entered the building by the look on the faces of the two agents in front of the stage.

This is very true, he wasn't perfect but I'd take him over Obomber any day

Watching an apache provide close air support with the sound of mini gun. Watching an A-10 thunderbolt provide airsuppory gets your dick hard when your pinned down by the enemy. TAKE THAR TAKE THAT MUTHA FUCCAS!!! The best yet is the AC-130 gun ship lighting ship up sounds like a fucking star wars movie. That shit will get your dick no lies. I swear it's better than sex. The adrenaline of war and the smell of death or the feeling like this is your last time on earth and to see one of these mutha fuccas come in and light the enemy up will give you a fucking adrenaline rush you never felt before.
Any one of these! The A-10 was pretty badass. The sound of that monster gun is just sweet music. Seeing A-10s lay waste is amazing. The funniest thing I saw was 4 Kiowas lay complete waste to a towel head that was about to hit us with an RPG when they where providing air support after we had grabbed a HVT. I mean I think their dicks where itching for action because I think all 4 birds launched almost every rocket they had at that poor bastard. A little overkill...yes, but seeing all those rockets impact was a thing of beauty!

Any one of these! The A-10 was pretty badass. The sound of that monster gun is just sweet music. Seeing A-10s lay waste is amazing. The funniest thing I saw was 4 Kiowas lay complete waste to a towel head that was about to hit us with an RPG when they where providing air support after we had grabbed a HVT. I mean I think their dicks where itching for action because I think all 4 birds launched almost every rocket they had at that poor bastard. A little overkill...yes, but seeing all those rockets impact was a thing of beauty!
30mm depleted uranium. pentagon is looking to create a next generation A-10 since there is no replacement for what works

30mm depleted uranium. pentagon is looking to create a next generation A-10 since there is no replacement for what works
I love A-10s! I believe one of the best aircrafts ever made

Back