• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for fast and smooth Tren E 250mg/ml

Paranoid Fitness

SFY BOARD REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Posted on Colo's homebrew thread but thought I should start a new thread for it.

Going to do some brewing...been a while since my last run at the lab.
I got some lab time (after hours) this week. My donations to the college pay off with unobstructed use of the lab and my own very small office/closet in the lab.

Gonna start with 50g of Tren E.
Anyone have a new recipe for 250mg/ml or even 200mg/ml?

Got plenty of GSO/MCT/EO/Guaiacol/BA/BB

Bottle top Whatman Klari-Flex with PES membranes. I'll go up to 50% EO with them.

Just looking for a thinner, faster flowing end product with little to no PIP. Always looking to improve.

I haven't seen Colo around in awhile. Hope all is well with him...

Just put your EO in the receptacle so you don't have to worry about it eating the filter. I mean what's the big deal with the other oils? It's just oil and personal preference really. You absolutely do not want castor oil if you want thinner gear. Castor is the absolute thickest oil I've worked with.

250mg should have no probable holding with 50% EO. Heat is the enemy of Tren. That's all I worry about. Some people say you're not supposed to use BB with Tren at all. I made a 5% BA no BB Tren before. Can't say it was any better or worse...

Just put your EO in the receptacle so you don't have to worry about it eating the filter. I mean what's the big deal with the other oils? It's just oil and personal preference really. You absolutely do not want castor oil if you want thinner gear. Castor is the absolute thickest oil I've worked with.

250mg should have no probable holding with 50% EO. Heat is the enemy of Tren. That's all I worry about. Some people say you're not supposed to use BB with Tren at all. I made a 5% BA no BB Tren before. Can't say it was any better or worse...

I'm planning on sticking with .8% BA.
Not so concerned with BB.

I'm just looking for input. I've tried all the "standard" recipes.

Looking for a smoother flowing product so considering a 50/50 EO/GSO mix.
I think MCT would thicken it too much.

I filter the entire mix. I take no chances that way. Seen too many guys using "trusted" gear end up with nasty infections for me to ever take a chance with not filtering my own.

I forgot you are a brewer as well or I would've PM'd you.

Was going to PM Colo but I haven't seen him around lately.

EO is USP filtered...

I add my EO separate all the time. If you think you can filter it before the EO starts to degrade the filter be my guest.

I really don't buy into recipes. All you're concerned with is the Tren holding. 50% EO should be no problem. I like low BA gear. I like low BB gear too. My goto recipe is probably 1.5% 12% BA/BB. If I'm using something like EQ at 500mgs I will bump up the BB to smooth it out. Like I said. Tren is all about the heat and filter. Besides that it's personal preference. I want to work with Apricot oil sometime. Almost got my hands on 5 gallons for cheap...oh what coulda been...:(

Attachments

• cm_temp8656056781274879835.jpg
    cm_temp8656056781274879835.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 31
The USP rating is for the original container...
The EO and everything else comes in larger containers and is poured into the smaller ones.
There is usually a disclaimer on the site that explains they do not use a cleanroom or sterile conditions for the repour...

"Although all of the solvents and chemicals we sell are all originally USP or NF grade, they are purchased in bulk containers and re-bottled. The re-bottling process takes place in a very clean environment, with the utmost care for maintaining the product's purity. However, since the re-bottling process does not take place in an FDA certified clean room, these products are technically no longer USP or NF grade. However, we guarantee the original potency of all re-bottled products."

They guarantee potency, not sterility.

I understand your willingness to use it the way you do. You'll probably never have an issue.

As my screen name suggests I am a bit paranoid.
I even refilter the UGL gear I order online...

I'll be brewing tomorrow.

I'll let you know how it turns out...

Look into fractionated coconut oil. It is very similar to mct but it's very thin and holds more mg per ml without pain or crashing. I've done 200 npp, 200 prop, 200 tren e and 150 mast prop all with no crashing and no pain. It's also cold where I live. 300 cyp holds easily also. I bet 250 tren e would hold fine but I've never done it in this oil. No EO just standard solvents. I use 1 % ba and 15% bb usually. I think I could up the mgs on all of these just haven't tried it yet.

Back