• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pip

VTX

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to start off on a positive note and say that I have had no problems with ordering or receiving products and you can really see the pride these guys take in their products.

That said before i ordered i did a lot of reading and one of my biggest concerns was the carrier oil used because I wont use gear with EO or MCT. When I saw they used grape seed I was G2G and pulled the trigger. I guess I missed where they use 5-10% EO. After pinning the swelling got very bad over the course of several days. The only time I have had this pain is from EO. Thats when I went back and read and saw that they use EO. Kinda like having the FLU with aches and pains all over and the point of injection is like you got kicked by a mule.

I was wondering if the body will adapt over time or not. Hate to have to get rid of this gear I was really hoping I found a new home.

Just wanted to start off on a positive note and say that I have had no problems with ordering or receiving products and you can really see the pride these guys take in their products.

That said before i ordered i did a lot of reading and one of my biggest concerns was the carrier oil used because I wont use gear with EO or MCT. When I saw they used grape seed I was G2G and pulled the trigger. I guess I missed where they use 5-10% EO. After pinning the swelling got very bad over the course of several days. The only time I have had this pain is from EO. Thats when I went back and read and saw that they use EO. Kinda like having the FLU with aches and pains all over and the point of injection is like you got kicked by a mule.

I was wondering if the body will adapt over time or not. Hate to have to get rid of this gear I was really hoping I found a new home.

I would try putting the vial on a heating pad for 20 minutes or so before injection and inject while it is still warm. What gear are u injecting.

2943 out...

Edit. Inject while it's warm NOT HOT

Test E 500 = 2cc wk
EQ 500= 2cc wk
DECA 600 = 1cc wk

Using 1cc EQ to 1cc Test E 500

Should not have any pain with EQ or Deca
EQ is usually good to mix with high concentrate like a Sust 500.

I have the Test E 300

Also have some Sustanon 500 but being I am having so much pain with Test E 500 I am very afraid of the sust.

Test E 500 = 2cc wk
EQ 500= 2cc wk
DECA 600 = 1cc wk

Using 1cc EQ to 1cc Test E 500

Should not have any pain with EQ or Deca
EQ is usually good to mix with high concentrate like a Sust 500.

I have the Test E 300

Also have some Sustanon 500 but being I am having so much pain with Test E 500 I am very afraid of the sust.

I'm on the eq500, deca600, and sus500 right now, .5cc E3D each, most time no pip at all, sometimes a little.

Some people have no pain with high concentrations and some do! How many cycles have you ran in the past?..... I would try the t300 and see if you have the same reaction... I think this has more to do with the high mg more so the it being eo...

I'm really hoping it will get better. I have to pin again in a couple days and both glutes are still irratated and I won't even attempt quads right now.

I am loving the Anadrol. It don't hurt at all:eek:

I have run plenty cycles. Started running gear back in the late 80's. I have some gear with MCT/EO and is of normal concentration Test E 300mg and it has the same effect. PIP is one thing but when I tell you the swelling from this starts at the glute and ends near mid quad and body aches like you got the flu. Oh well I will try and run the whole 16 weeks and see if it gets better. Maybe I will build a tolerance to it.

I am waiting to hear back from Basicstero. I want to know if they use EO in all their gear or just the High mg stuff. If it is straight GSO in the normal gear I will be fine. Just have an ass load of High mg gear that I cant use.:wits:

I am waiting to hear back from Basicstero. I want to know if they use EO in all their gear or just the High mg stuff. If it is straight GSO in the normal gear I will be fine. Just have an ass load of High mg gear that I cant use.

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with our products, as far as I am aware absolutely all our products are suspended in Grape Seed Oil and 5% Ethyl Oleate.

If anyone wonders thickness depends only on oil temperature, compound used and concentration of said compound.
Test Base, Tren Ace 100mg/ml etc. will flow through a slin pin, Test E 500mg/ml not so much.

I'm on the eq500, deca600, and sus500 right now, .5cc E3D each, most time no pip at all, sometimes a little.

Used 4 vials of Test E 500, and 2 vials of EQ 500 as well as various other standard concentration compounds. No PIP whatsoever.
Being allergic to Ethyl Oleate must suck...

IML Gear Cream!
Yea it does suck Dannie but I am determined to develop a tolerance for it. The gear is very good and I love the pride these guys take in their product. They are top shelf. I had blood work done after 4 weeks and looks great. Getting ready to do bloods again at 8 weeks. Loving the Drol. Ordered the injectable Drol and cant wait to run that.

It may just be the concentration of hormone in the oil.
If it is sensitivity to EO you may never build a tolerance.

I know it is not recommended to pin the same spot repeatedly but it's how I deal with PIP.
I still have a bit of Test E with excess phenol in it and if I pin the same spot each time the PIP is only really bad the first time.
If I hit a new spot with it...like getting kicked by a horse all over again.

Yea it does suck Dannie but I am determined to develop a tolerance for it. The gear is very good and I love the pride these guys take in their product. They are top shelf. I had blood work done after 4 weeks and looks great. Getting ready to do bloods again at 8 weeks. Loving the Drol. Ordered the injectable Drol and cant wait to run that.

Pm your way brother

2943 out...

It may just be the concentration of hormone in the oil.
If it is sensitivity to EO you may never build a tolerance.

I know it is not recommended to pin the same spot repeatedly but it's how I deal with PIP.
I still have a bit of Test E with excess phenol in it and if I pin the same spot each time the PIP is only really bad the first time.
If I hit a new spot with it...like getting kicked by a horse all over again.

Sounds like a plan brother

Please check your label and make sure It doesn't say RC LABS on it.

Got my buddy some Test E 500 and Deca 600 and after a few weeks he just couldn't tolerate the pip from the Test E any longer, shame because he was starting to feel real good. Anyway I haven't had any issues with it as he ended up giving me the the rest ☺

Back