• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

60 degrees the last two days!! What motorcycle do you have or want?

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is a very mild Winter so far, which has me believing some aspects of global warming. That said, I will leave it up to people smarter than me to decide the causes, remedies or if it is the naturally progression of our planet. Normally we have a foot of snow about now, but it is motorcycle weather already. Anyone else have bike fever? Of course some of you are in the part of the country where you can bike all year. Post up your bikes. Here are a few of my bikes and projects that I said I would post up. They have become an addicting hobby.

LowT

Attachments

• 100_0762.jpg
    100_0762.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_0877.jpg
    100_0877.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_2594.jpg
    100_2594.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 33
  • bike3.jpg
    bike3.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 35
  • newchopper3.jpg
    newchopper3.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 34
lol @ global warming....look at the history of weather brother.

I have a stock 2005 anniversary edition V-Max. Haven't ridden it in years. Mint condition.

There is nothing in this world that feels like cruising down a smooth road in the Spring.

Attachments

• V-MAX - Copy.jpg
    V-MAX - Copy.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 44
I have a stock 2005 anniversary edition V-Max. Haven't ridden it in years. Mint condition.

There is nothing in this world that feels like cruising down a smooth road in the Spring.
Bout time to get it out on the road don't ya think?!

lol @ global warming....look at the history of weather brother.

You did see I used that term loosely, by adding "natural progression of our planet"? I guess I should have said strange weather and stayed away from the phrase "global warming", I'm sure you can agree on that. Winter is not going anywhere and I am sure we wont be as lucky next year. Either way, with no snow I have bike fever. Now back to the post. Do you ride or have a bike?

LowT

You did see I used that term loosely, by adding "natural progression of our planet"? I guess I should have said strange weather and stayed away from the phrase "global warming", I'm sure you can agree on that. Winter is not going anywhere and I am sure we wont be as lucky next year. Either way, with no snow I have bike fever. Now back to the post. Do you ride or have a bike?

LowT

have had several, old shovel head, and more recently road king, sold them both for lack of time to ride.

That V-Max is a beast. It is amazing what is stock on that bike versus comparable bikes. A high performance bike right out of the box.

I think riding is so therapeutic and your right, there isn't anything like taking a bike out for a ride. I'm working on my panhead now. I put a kick starter on it and it gets a lot of attention when I am out and go to start it. Lucky I have it down to two kicks. The one I am building now has a kick starter, but I will be installing a push button electric starter hidden below the seat. Sometimes they can be finicky, and installing it below the seat keeps the handle bars nice and clean. My wife laughs that I didn't put a speedo on my last two bikes. I like the retro look of it.

LowT

have had several, old shovel head, and more recently road king, sold them both for lack of time to ride.

I know exactly what you mean.

I spend more time building and selling them more so than riding. The shovel head has such a cool look, and will be on one of my future bike projects. I always seem to have a project on my bike lift and it truly is one of my best investments. As with riding, there isn't anything like going out in the garage and working on the bikes.

LowT

My gsxr

daae46a690aea1525e363ec3d1d84d37.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
That V-Max is a beast. It is amazing what is stock on that bike versus comparable bikes. A high performance bike right out of the box.

I think riding is so therapeutic and your right, there isn't anything like taking a bike out for a ride. I'm working on my panhead now. I put a kick starter on it and it gets a lot of attention when I am out and go to start it. Lucky I have it down to two kicks. The one I am building now has a kick starter, but I will be installing a push button electric starter hidden below the seat. Sometimes they can be finicky, and installing it below the seat keeps the handle bars nice and clean. My wife laughs that I didn't put a speedo on my last two bikes. I like the retro look of it.

LowT
For a cruiser class its 1/4 mile run is pretty intense. Cornering not so much.

Lol...

sent from HELL

Hahaha

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No motorcycle but I'm going balls deep on this . Been putting it together for a couple weeks . Redneck Thaaaaatttt's right
35b8saw.jpg
33vgkeo.jpg

2jslkl.jpg

No motorcycle but I'm going balls deep on this . Been putting it together for a couple weeks . Redneck Thaaaaatttt's right
35b8saw.jpg
33vgkeo.jpg

2jslkl.jpg
That thing looks bad ass!!!

That thing looks bad ass!!!
Appreciate it . Still working out some issues . Those big ass tires grab and rip parts off . Fender braces got to come out and put in a modified version . Maybe different axles . I hope not but I'm at the stocker limit.

2001 CBR929RR

And yes I'm that asshole that bangs wheelies on the freeway at 100 haha

ca5a29ef7a7a18b1932c3dc3ff3559db.jpg
859edaea837cabc9d5626b2b6110985f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone while taking a shit

uploadfromtaptalk1454466710971.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

HAD a GSX-R 750 with a 18" swing arm, all chrome, custom paint, side winder pipe, trans with straight cut gears, air shifter and of course...nitrous. I miss that bike so bad.

I grew up on sportbikes. Never dropped or had any really really major scares. When I learned my wife was preggers I had this reoccurring dream of not seeing one of those parking spotters and hitting it hard. I always flipped in the air and saw the impact face forward. Sold the current one and really I haven't really missed it... other then that first couple days of warm air.

Back