• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hammeranabolics

JSchaff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering if anyone's tried hammer test e 300 vs hammer test e 250

I've not personally tried either but it's safe to say they are probably the same give or take 50mgs.

i just cracked up. correct brother same compound dosed 50 mg higher depending on ur dosage for cycle ( convience)

Haha yeah I'd be willing to bet 2 mls a week of either one would be pretty similar. But I don't have any feedback on quality yet to honestly answer your questions but I'll have bloodwork on the Sustanon in like a month and a half ;)

Ok thanks I normally run 250 but have ran 400 before but the pip was pretty bad I'm thinking about giving the 300 a shot

Ok thanks I normally run 250 but have ran 400 before but the pip was pretty bad I'm thinking about giving the 300 a shot

My guy's are running there test e 250. So far they love it no complaints and seeing good gains. I speak on behalf of them for i have not tried it yet. There 2 cents

Cheapthreads out..

Back