• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Faggot bikers gangs

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Raptor knows all about biker gangs.

Idk but I used to know some kewl hells angels

They may jump people and get in brawls but some of the most stand up solid mothafuckas I ve ever met were Oakland chapter Red and White and Lynn/Salem chapter notorious as well. Both got international respect. Ya maybe some other clubs are soft.Can t forget San Berdoo original Red and White chapter gets RESPECT.

They may jump people and get in brawls but some of the most stand up solid mothafuckas I ve ever met were Oakland chapter Red and White and Lynn/Salem chapter notorious as well. Both got international respect. Ya maybe some other clubs are soft.Can t forget San Berdoo original Red and White chapter gets RESPECT.
I did shit with the Banditos in Galveston at the Poop Deck and Los Carnales in Abq....fuck em, all pussy ass fagets imo.

sent FROM HELL!!

Banditos are red and yellow

sent FROM HELL!!

IML Gear Cream!
Damn.. That's shity, makes all riders look bad.

I've been every year off and on for the last 10+yrs..

Fuck the vest wearing pussies, none of them can stand alone, they've always got their faggot friends with guns, knives and Master Locks on bandannas. ....fucking fagets.

http://www.9news.com/story/news/loc...g-stabbing-reported-denver-coliseum/79570036/

sent FROM HELL!!

biker gangs are fags... But we can call them fags on the web cuz we are fags

Raptor knows all about biker gangs.

i do... And so does your mom who was the victim of domestic violence. You still buy her mothers day cards or did you cut ties with her yet for being a cum dumpster?

Back home it was dc eagles black pistons and a SHIT load of outlaws....
here its rough ryders

My dad was a Sargent of Arms for a certain club I wont name, and I was around the club members a ton as a kid until i was about 15.

There are definitley some scumbags mixed in there and that's to be expected given the lifestyle of most of these clubs. Drugs, Guns and Money breed greed and hate in people. Most guys cant separate business and pleasure so of course there will be some foul individuals mixed in.

On the other hand some of the men I call uncle to this day, were amazing people and would give the shirt off of their back to their club members familys. Ive seen members work for weeks straight to repair a burnt house, every year a U-Haul full of food, another full of clothes and another full of toys for local families in need.

Just like anything, you'll have shitheads and you'll have good guys as well......Kinda like ASF :)

My dad was a Sargent of Arms for a certain club I wont name, and I was around the club members a ton as a kid until i was about 15.

There are definitley some scumbags mixed in there and that's to be expected given the lifestyle of most of these clubs. Drugs, Guns and Money breed greed and hate in people. Most guys cant separate business and pleasure so of course there will be some foul individuals mixed in.

On the other hand some of the men I call uncle to this day, were amazing people and would give the shirt off of their back to their club members familys. Ive seen members work for weeks straight to repair a burnt house, every year a U-Haul full of food, another full of clothes and another full of toys for local families in need.

Just like anything, you'll have shitheads and you'll have good guys as well......Kinda like ASF :)

Very cool thanks for posting this man

I had a low rider bike came with a banana seat so we could ride double. We ran da block's we had purple and black rags tbat was are colors. Nobody messed with us we offered protection.

Cheapthreads out..

I had a low rider bike came with a banana seat so we could ride double. We ran da block's we had purple and black rags tbat was are colors. Nobody messed with us we offered protection.

Cheapthreads out..
1%er's are fagets. ......the majority wanna pretend they're 1%er's. ......

I have friends who ride with THE BROTHERS KEEPERS....they are firemen and raise money for burned kids, very noble.....they're not in shoot outs at Twin Peaks in Waco or stabbing people at a motorcycle expo, only fagets do that.

sent FROM HELL!!

Get Shredded!
Well, when you let Bandidos, Mongols, and HAs set up boiths at the same event, shits gonna go down. Expo sucked anyways. There were hardly any bikes there, just a bunch if parts for sale

I have friends who ride with THE BROTHERS KEEPERS....they are firemen and raise money for burned kids, very noble.....they're not in shoot outs at Twin Peaks in Waco or stabbing people at a motorcycle expo, only fagets do that.

sent FROM HELL!!

aren't you a 1%er faget? You sure do talk like one hypocrite

aren't you a 1%er faget? You sure do talk like one hypocrite

You always come to my rescue dont you , you are my hero. Nigger faggot we ❤ you..

Cheapthreads out....

sent FROM HELL!!
one club that was involved was the iron order and they are a cop club always trying to act tough and a bunch of snitches.

one club that was involved was the iron order and they are a cop club always trying to act tough and a bunch of snitches.
There's a shit ton of cop mc's....they're rogue af....The Enforcers are here, mostly fagets.

sent FROM HELL!!

Doesn't matter if they are all the b.s. being called on here. At least they lookout for one another. They a brotherhood and proud of who they are and what they believe.
Which is more than I can say for a lot of white people. Even if they flying rainbow flags on back a chopper fuck it let them fly.
Like to see someone walk in a crowder biker bar or prison and say these statements. Sure they would love taking turns showing you what faggots do lol!

free my brother bitches!!!

Us Devil Dogs stick together too, we're just not fagets....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They should of hired the Laffing Devils to keep the peace. ;)

Back