• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question on next cycle and how I should change my diet or not change it?

Darkhrse99

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been consuming 200-250 grams of protein and carbs daily and just finished a 12 week cycle on tren and gained 10 lbs .Now that I dropped the tren and added npp, I don't know if I should add a meal or leave my diet the same, I don't want anymore body fat and I don't want to play the bulk cut game anymore. I got up to 195 last year and was stronger, but my abs were non existent . I want to try and stay lean and look good all year these days . Can I make good gains off of dbol, npp and test without changing my diet?

Depends how you define gains.
To add muscle you need to increase calories.
To cut you need to decrease. Figure out exactly what you want and adjust diet accordingly.
Good luck.

I have been consuming 200-250 grams of protein and carbs daily and just finished a 12 week cycle on tren and gained 10 lbs .Now that I dropped the tren and added npp, I don't know if I should add a meal or leave my diet the same, I don't want anymore body fat and I don't want to play the bulk cut game anymore. I got up to 195 last year and was stronger, but my abs were non existent . I want to try and stay lean and look good all year these days . Can I make good gains off of dbol, npp and test without changing my diet?
What are your current stats!
What was your cycle
And stats before cycle
also, how many calories are you consuming other than protein

Bro, not being critical of you but, you should have your diet dialed in before you begin the cycle. Food is the most important aspect of gaining muscle.

Bro, not being critical of you but, you should have your diet dialed in before you begin the cycle. Food is the most important aspect of gaining muscle.
I go a lot off of what the mirror tells me, so I am changing my carbs all the time. On tren I had the carbs about right, with gaining strength and size with keeping fat from going up at a high rate. I think I will wait a few weeks before I change anything and by then everything should of kicked in.

How much cardio are you doing?

None! Don't have the time right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much cardio are you doing?

THIS!

What works for me is splitting my cardio up. 20 minutes. hiit 3 times a week, steady state 3 times a week. I increase times to keep bodyfat in check, I drop days to gain weight. I pretty much leave my calories alone while on, only adjusting every 5 pounds or so.

Whats the point of running nap right after 12 wks of tren? Only curiuos why you would I'm assuming cut or lean out with the tren then follow it by npp?

You need to reassess your base calories. Since you did add learn body mass your needs are going to change. This is probably the biggest thing guys do wrong by not compensating for the weight gain.

I personally like a small surplus that is eliminated by cardio. Eating more and adding the cardio in seems to keep my muscles much fuller while not adding fat. Also the extra cardio is great for the heart and so on.

Back