• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

whos using BPC157

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so is it worth the hype? got a lingering injury that I was thinking of trying it for. Im always skeptical of new things but I'm willing to give this a try.

I keep saying I'm gonna pull the trigger on this and don't. I need to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried 3 diff labs
And one is worthy
It masked for 2 months pain free
Then after I took Deca low dose
It works that way for me

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I've tried 3 diff labs
And one is worthy
It masked for 2 months pain free
Then after I took Deca low dose
It works that way for me

IronMag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For injury you need to reduce inflammation and get blood flow to the area. At some point asap you wanna find a way to train the area again even if its very light weight. But healing takes time, your pro athletes get some pretty good cutting edge tools to heal faster but bpc157 aint one of em, cause they use stuff that actually works

Sent from my DX758Pro using Tapatalk

For injury you need to reduce inflammation and get blood flow to the area. At some point asap you wanna find a way to train the area again even if its very light weight. But healing takes time, your pro athletes get some pretty good cutting edge tools to heal faster but bpc157 aint one of em, cause they use stuff that actually works

maybe you can elaborate a little, what cutting edge tools should we be using? since BPC-157 doesn't work?, I have had good luck with BPC sorry you haven't

Pro athletes have access to cutting edge tools. I'm not a pro so I can't/don't use them. The word tool is used generally when I say it. What I mean is , good drs , the latest and greatest procedures etc. For example that NBA basket ball player went to Germany for a procedure that here in the USA isn't done. Or another example where they pu your red blood cells into your injury sight. That's what I mean by tools.
For regular joes we got advil, ice and heat and rest. Then PT.

maybe you can elaborate a little, what cutting edge tools should we be using? since BPC-157 doesn't work?, I have had good luck with BPC sorry you haven't

I have had success and so have a few friends of mine with bpc-157. It dramatically reduces healing time from muscular injuries/surgeries and even helps with tendon issues. Ironmagresearch bpc is g2g. Rest assured, it does work

Want to use BPC-157, can anyone direct me to a thread on how to reconstitute and how to use? If Ironmag is g2g then I'll just order from there. Not sure what I need though.

IML Gear Cream!
Want to use BPC-157, can anyone direct me to a thread on how to reconstitute and how to use? If Ironmag is g2g then I'll just order from there. Not sure what I need though.

Go to Research and Home brew
Look in Stickies
Basskiller for recon and use

Pro athletes have access to cutting edge tools. I'm not a pro so I can't/don't use them. The word tool is used generally when I say it. What I mean is , good drs , the latest and greatest procedures etc. For example that NBA basket ball player went to Germany for a procedure that here in the USA isn't done. Or another example where they pu your red blood cells into your injury sight. That's what I mean by tools.
For regular joes we got advil, ice and heat and rest. Then PT.

If you are referring to PRP therapy, yes, I agree, I opted for PRP for a minor Achilles tear but BPC-157 has been amazing for tendinitis at my biceps/elbows and knees

If you are referring to PRP therapy, yes, I agree, I opted for PRP for a minor Achilles tear but BPC-157 has been amazing for tendinitis at my biceps/elbows and knees

Plasma works
I've done it in my elbow last year

Plasma works
I've done it in my elbow last year

I believe in Plasma also, but for the price, BPC-157 was much more cost effective for my elbow, even when my training partner does PRP at his office and will take care of me for cost

I believe in Plasma also, but for the price, BPC-157 was much more cost effective for my elbow, even when my training partner does PRP at his office and will take care of me for cost

3 sessions for 800 bucks
4 th free if pain was their
Didn't have to go 4 th

That's not entirely true. Most of the time you need that inflammation to keep blood to the area to heal it faster. Removing inflammation slows healing by removing blood. Inflammation is the bodies response to the injury, not the other way around. Much of the reason why heat is better for acute soft tissue injuries over ice.

That's not entirely true. Most of the time you need that inflammation to keep blood to the area to heal it faster. Removing inflammation slows healing by removing blood. Inflammation is the bodies response to the injury, not the other way around.
That's a good point. As far as using bpc for injuries I just don't see it. Didn't really find anything medical study wise that shows it works. Maybe some one can provide a link or 2 ?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I doubt you will find any medical studies that confirm this......you might though. I have a friend that had torn his bicep attachment and used IMR BPC after surgery to help the healing process. During rehab his PT was blown away at his recovery time. He estimated my friend was 4 weeks ahead of projected estimated rehab time based on mobility and the work load he was able to handle. I also have a friend that is a member on this forum that had a partial tear in his pec and he started BPC within days of the initial injury and he swears he was able to return to benching much quicker than he could have ever imagined.

Take it for what it is worth......IMO it is not expensive and not much of a commitment to give it a try so why not find out for yourself firsthand?

If you haven't found the answers you are looking for send me a PM, Id be happy to help you

That's a good point. As far as using bpc for injuries I just don't see it. Didn't really find anything medical study wise that shows it works. Maybe some one can provide a link or 2 ?

That's the unfortunate problem with the game we play. There's just hardly and medical studies on most of the stuff we have available. It's all animal tests and anecdotal evidence.

Get Shredded!
That's the unfortunate problem with the game we play. There's just hardly and medical studies on most of the stuff we have available. It's all animal tests and anecdotal evidence.
Except for A AS of course.
Yeah Idk if the stuff really works but anecdotal evidence ain't gonna separate me from my mOney. Rather spend the 800 on the platelets

Except for A AS of course.
Yeah Idk if the stuff really works but anecdotal evidence ain't gonna separate me from my mOney. Rather spend the 800 on the platelets

Even most AAS has hardly any human studies done on it. Even for what we do have most of it is old.

Even most AAS has hardly any human studies done on it. Even for what we do have most of it is old.
Test,deca,var,tbol have plenty of studies . Other AAS are some form of derivatives. That compared to 0 human studies of what are essentially failed testing of new drugs. Drugs that for some reason failed to make it past animal studies. For reasons that pharma are under no responsibility to share with us.

Back