• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

tax time sales??

Roamer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
any vendors/sponsors going to throw bad ass tax time sales? something like the black Friday sale?

^^^
Has no shame.

Ooops wrong thread 😈

^^^
Has no shame.

Ooops wrong thread 

nope, none at all, never any money around x mas time, and not much extra around tax time.

im not too proud....worst they can say is no..

nope, none at all, never any money around x mas time, and not much extra around tax time.

im not too proud....worst they can say is no..

You probably just put some ideas in some heads brother.

Subbed, the wife is going to be msd

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

bump---- you sponsors going to be generous and give us a great tax season sale? kinda holding out for a good one !!

darius, frank, how about the 700 promo?

X, what you got for us?

DQ , you stepping up?

hammer?

anyone?

storewide sale?

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry brother, we purposely set our prices like they are so broke guys like yourself (lol) can always afford our products and not be upset that you missed out on some crazy sale. We might have an overstock deal on test prop 100.

Sorry brother, we purposely set our prices like they are so broke guys like yourself (lol) can always afford our products and not be upset that you missed out on some crazy sale. We might have an overstock deal on test prop 100.

ill be the broke nigga if it will save me some money...i think a more fitting word might be "frugal."

He's got some jew blood in him.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

eh...this isn't going as i planned for it to. trying to get the best gear for best price.

it seems the sponsors would want more sales now than black Friday? more people have extra money to spend, more volume sold.

i just need to do a half-ass log and they will send loads of shit for free.

Anyone try to get any tattoo work down at your favorite shop around tax time? It's damn near impossible! There is a butt load of money spent at those shops!

eh...this isn't going as i planned for it to. trying to get the best gear for best price.

it seems the sponsors would want more sales now than black Friday? more people have extra money to spend, more volume sold..

It sounds like you're looking for us then! You've found us!! Search over. :)

Get Shredded!
I'll say this.

If Someone gets an advanced labs tat, I'll personally pay for your cycle lol.

Your absolutely right. We get booked out for months during tax time bro

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

did you guys ever address that question from Mick?
There's nothing to address.

He has a history of wild accusations and causing drama. Until i see something other then hearsay it doesn't even justify my time to post about it.

There's nothing to address.

He has a history of wild accusations and causing drama. Until i see something other then hearsay it doesn't even justify my time to post about it.

shessh..i was just asking man.

shessh..i was just asking man.
I wasn't snapping at you bud.

It's just that things can get blown out of context very quickly on forums so I was trying to be as direct as possible :)

Didn't mean to come off like a jerk. Apologies.

If someone gets a Advanced Labs Tat..Montego said he will pay ... I will double pay it .. so 3 times pay for a REAL advanced labs tat
That's a smokin deal

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ok, lets not de-rail. we not getting tats, we looking for tax time sales.

Back