• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blackstar issues

Paxteen1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love your products man but whats going on? Some people arent getting their orders and others are getting free stuff for problems i sent a order a month ago and 2 weeks ago i was told it was shipped out and i reply back saying thank you and now i asked if it was shipped and You guys told me it was sent in. I place big orders every week but if this is gonna be the way it is i wont be reffering my friends to you guys or bother placing orders. Communication, ect is very unprofressional besides your products. Not happy, i dont play little kid games and have time for bullshit like this, until i recieve my order and you guys straighten up then youll have a lot more orders. I pm'd you twice blackstar, i sent emails ect... Done playing games. Its funny how everyone recived their orders still while you guys are "snowed in" and i still havent received anything when i was told it was sent.

Unfortunately your situation with Black Star is not new. I have been reading on what seems like a weekly basis guys not getting their orders. Seems random, not sure why.

if a company wants to stay in good standings with his or her customer base, it would be better for them to place out of stock next to any given item hey don't have on hand .. if that's the case that is holding up orders.

some do this and are generally respected for doing it..

others are just too afraid of losing the order. which makes no damn sense to me because while they may be getting that one order, they lost future business from both the customer and any possible future customer that will read about the extended delay..

if a company wants to stay in good standings with his or her customer base, it would be better for them to place out of stock next to any given item hey don't have on hand .. if that's the case that is holding up orders.

some do this and are generally respected for doing it..

others are just too afraid of losing the order. which makes no damn sense to me because while they may be getting that one order, they lost future business from both the customer and any possible future customer that will read about the extended delay..
You could be right but it could also be something even deeper.

BSR is taking the money and not able to fill the orders *possibly* because they do not have the operating capital to keep inventory on hand and need the cash flow to cover immediate needs/expenses. So they take the money now knowing they cannot cover the order and hope to have the money to have inventory later to fill the back order.

They have been doing this for a long time and it is the same story ever since day one when they started here.

Either that or they are incredibly disorganized.

Well I just sent him the PM that he asked for. Hopefully now I'll get my order.

You could be right but it could also be something even deeper.

BSR is taking the money and not able to fill the orders *possibly* because they do not have the operating capital to keep inventory on hand and need the cash flow to cover immediate needs/expenses. So they take the money now knowing they cannot cover the order and hope to have the money to have inventory later to fill the back order.

They have been doing this for a long time and it is the same story ever since day one when they started here.

Either that or they are incredibly disorganized.
What are you really saying Skip? You're not gonna run BSR GH? :D

I haven't the time to will to check but my impression is that the affected folks have lower post counts. I also think that BSR requires one to include their username and board with order info. I'm being unfair by implying selective scamming but it's my impression.

Heard this happening a lot lately through private PM's but it seems like it's being played down big time in the open. If guys have complaints just post them if there legitimate complaints. Just like they post the ball licking post. Good or bad just bring it to the table. As far as accepting orders while not having the stock ready to ship - If that turns out to be true then there is nothing I find more hanious than that ( except sending fake or dirty gear ).

What are you really saying Skip? You're not gonna run BSR GH? :D

I haven't the time to will to check but my impression is that the affected folks have lower post counts. I also think that BSR requires one to include their username and board with order info. I'm being unfair by implying selective scamming but it's my impression.
BSR GH? I wonder what that would look like :)

BSR does deserve to tell his side of the story and yes this guy only has 11 posts but HighTestFuel is just one of many that have a long track record here that had less than glowing review for BSR's shipping of product.

BSR GH? I wonder what that would look like :)

BSR does deserve to tell his side of the story and yes this guy only has 11 posts but HighTestFuel is just one of many that have a long track record here that had less than glowing review for BSR's shipping of product.

Um it's black...and has stars. :)

Forgot about HTF.

So the less posts the more likely you are to be scammed?
No.

If someone just shows up without any time here and starts blasting a source it can be suspect, someone with an agenda other than the truth. It happens a lot.

Um it's black...and has stars. :)

Forgot about HTF.

Totally rad dude!

12820073734784.jpg

Ok thanks just checking I've been doing a lot of research just not very active making posts

I will say that the OP has been a member on IMF for some time with a good amount of posts but was getting no response over there so he was advised to come here to make sure he was heard.

Get Shredded!

Last edited:
It looks like they've taken care of him and one other guy with the same issue. Hopefully they come through.

Well fuck if that's all it takes to get a pack why don't all sponcers start doing this. Just order and if you cry loud enough we will send it out. What a fucking joke guy's have been warned before keep ordering guy's will take care of you when were ready. Please read the rules . fuck your rules and send out the fucking pack dip shit!!! Be safe you two guy's never can tell what your getting after this. Try a different lab hit me up ill point you in the right direction.

Cheapthreads out...

Heard this happening a lot lately through private PM's but it seems like it's being played down big time in the open. If guys have complaints just post them if there legitimate complaints. Just like they post the ball licking post. Good or bad just bring it to the table. As far as accepting orders while not having the stock ready to ship - If that turns out to be true then there is nothing I find more hanious than that ( except sending fake or dirty gear ).

Funny, because a month ago some members of the board were all over BSR and warning about this very thing....some caught a lot of heat and temporary ban.

Some people on top were all over BSR professing his excellence. I hope these same members are prepared to apologize to the newbz (the very members the senior members were trying to protect) that get or got fucked because they falsely believed in BSR.

I have had my own very healthy amount of skepticism and posted as much.

More bsr shit on this board!Damn people just do like I did and move on to someone else if your having probs. Simple as that.

Is there another sponcer with these problems that are not liked? If your talking bout mfl well they have been liked since day 1 , however bsr was not so..... Fyi he's already gone from another board and they dont put up with this type of lab. Now Thats a true board. They stand up for there member's with no hesitation..

Cheapthreads out...

Back