• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gdawgs Pharmacom E500 Simec report

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well the results are in 503.8 mg/ml . Simec or GTFO :coffee:

2j606ps.jpg

Fucking great! !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Awesome, its good to see this and actually eases my mind lol I have a few Test-E 500 vials from basic and was worried they may not be accurately dosed @500mg/ml after I had seen your bloodwork...Goes to show how test level readings differentiate in people's body (as in how its processed/metabolized)...

They probably cooked it too long and deactivated the hormone...:coffee:

Either that or he pinz subq and won't admit to it...:eek:

Subq Gainz...:p

I'm gonna buy a bunch of Chinese Rips in bulk and relabel them Subq Gainz...I'm gonna be risch...

BOOOOM!!!!!! Fuck who ever said 500mg per ml was impossible!!!! Lol thanks for doing this bro
I thought you would like the results . For those who don't know there are plenty of other Simec reports for Pharmacom gear . This lab brings it .

Did you pin it wrong?
I guess I did . Haha . Dannie thinks it may be my steady diet of provi's affecting my readings.

Awesome, its good to see this and actually eases my mind lol I have a few Test-E 500 vials from basic and was worried they may not be accurately dosed @500mg/ml after I had seen your bloodwork...Goes to show how test level readings differentiate in people's body (as in how its processed/metabolized)...
Well now your mind can be at ease . Just to let you know I got some delayed pip usually 24hrs and some occasional swelling . To be expected with high mg/ml compounds.

They probably cooked it too long and deactivated the hormone...:coffee:

Either that or he pinz subq and won't admit to it...:eek:

Subq Gainz...:p

I'm gonna buy a bunch of Chinese Rips in bulk and relabel them Subq Gainz...I'm gonna be risch...
Na, usually an inch in the glute or VG . You wouldn't want to do this sub q I imagine it would have some bite.

IML Gear Cream!
Just to let you know I got some delayed pip usually 24hrs and some occasional swelling . To be expected with high mg/ml compounds.

You ain't lyin'. As soon as I switched over to the Test E500 I felt the difference. I had a delt injection last week that took about a week to calm down. Felt like I got kicked in the shoulder by a mule.

Thanks for having this tested, Gdawg. Pharmacom gear or GTFO...

You are very disappointed lately . Haha
I once sent a small 8 Liters batch of Test E for mass spec, came back g2g.
not5dh.jpg

Just to let you know I got some delayed pip usually 24hrs and some occasional swelling . To be expected with high mg/ml compounds.
You ain't lyin'. As soon as I switched over to the Test E500 I felt the difference. I had a delt injection last week that took about a week to calm down. Felt like I got kicked in the shoulder by a mule.

Thanks for having this tested, Gdawg. Pharmacom gear or GTFO...

I guess I am extremely lucky I don't get any pip with Test E 500, or any other Pharmacom product for that matter.

I am a board Rep though, I tell lies to deceive people into buying our products.

Last edited:

Thanks for having this tested, Gdawg. Pharmacom
gear or GTFO...

I wonder if its taking the oil longer to dissipate and be absorbed due to the abcess, like his ^^, caused by the high mg oils and thats causing lower numbers on the blood tests

I wonder if its taking the oil longer to dissipate and be absorbed due to the abcess, like his ^^, caused by the high mg oils and thats causing lower numbers on the blood tests
I think the pip is caused by recrystallization of the hormone - kinda like when you see gear crashed in a vial. Higher density gear has greater chance of forming bigger crystals which are more irritating. Just my guess.

I think the pip is caused by recrystallization of the hormone - kinda like when you see gear crashed in a vial. Higher density gear has greater chance of forming bigger crystals which are more irritating. Just my guess.

I think the pip from higher mg oils is from higher % of solvents required to hold solution. I might be wrong too but that was my impression.

But i was referring to the abcess-like reaction toureg described after injection. I dont know how many weeks gdawg and others are waiting to do blood work on the higher mg oils but if its taking a lot longer to absorb into the blood stream, it might be worth it to wait a while longer than the standard concentration oils to do bloods to check test numbers

Might be way off but thats the only thing i can come up with for the lower blood test results since the oils are on point as far as concentration.

This is good to hear. Guess I'll start pinning mind here shortly.

WOW, I scrolled down and found the results. LOL I knew it! Right on the money!

Thanks aging for posting this. You just helped out the entire ASF community.

Clint~

Back