• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dumb Cop Will Learn From This I am Sure

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cop left this suspect in his squad car and guy takes off with it about 20 minutes into it....gotta love it!

This is something I am sure we would all love to do but wouldn't dare.

Also, love how the cop asks to search his car. Explains that if he says no, that will give him reasonable suspicion. So pretty much you are fucked if you say yes or no. Guess if you don't want your privacy invaded, that gives LE enough reason to bring a dog out and force it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k39wThOrsys

Haha god damn! I wanna know the rest of the story, I wonder how far he got

nuts i would love to see where he ended up. pretty gangster lol.

I would never presume to tell a cop how to do his job. I do actually have a great deal of respect for what they for a living. I could not do that job for any amount of money. They only problem I see in the video is the fact that the officer allowed his creepo to sit in his car without being cuffed. Obviously he stole the cop's car but it could have been worse. Correct me if I'm wrong but there appears to be a rifle in a rack just above the bad guys head. What if he grabbed that and tried to hurt/kill the cop? Like I said it could have been worse, thank god it wasn't.

I wouldn't recommend playing poker with this MOFO. Other than not knowing what town he came from, this dude had his poker face down to perfection. You could catch him with his dick still in your wife and when he says, "I didn't do it" you'd believe him!

I DID notice that although he was just given a warning for lane change signals, not once did he signal his lane changes once he stole the cruiser. I wonder if they'll add that to the charges of 50 pounds of pot, stealing a cruiser, kidnapping (the dog is an officer), and so on...

He was cuffed, but he should have been cuffed to his seat or a metal bar..
Find the rest of the story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would never presume to tell a cop how to do his job. I do actually have a great deal of respect for what they for a living. I could not do that job for any amount of money. They only problem I see in the video is the fact that the officer allowed his creepo to sit in his car without being cuffed. Obviously he stole the cop's car but it could have been worse. Correct me if I'm wrong but there appears to be a rifle in a rack just above the bad guys head. What if he grabbed that and tried to hurt/kill the cop? Like I said it could have been worse, thank god it wasn't.

He was cuffed. And I think that rifle behind him is locked up.

Problem I see is underestimating this guy and leaving the keys in the ignition...

Looks like this guy takes the car to a remote area and probably takes off on foot. I am not sure how much actual information that they had on him (real name, license..etc). But he might have pulled it off!

In my mind, cop had no reason to really pull him over except to probe and maybe get lucky? And no reason to want to search the vehicle. Maybe his memory lapse on where his family lived nearby was suspicious.

I was just worried about the dog the whole time lol. I was just waiting for him to crash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a friend that did the same thing but crashed the car and was caught. He is doing a bunch of time now think he has like eight more years . He would have been free already but they charged him with being armed during the commission of a felony since once he took the car he had the rifle that got him almost twenty years.

IML Gear Cream!
He was cuffed. And I think that rifle behind him is locked up.

Problem I see is underestimating this guy and leaving the keys in the ignition...

Looks like this guy takes the car to a remote area and probably takes off on foot. I am not sure how much actual information that they had on him (real name, license..etc). But he might have pulled it off!

In my mind, cop had no reason to really pull him over except to probe and maybe get lucky? And no reason to want to search the vehicle. Maybe his memory lapse on where his family lived nearby was suspicious.
I would be willing to bet they cannot turn the engine off. With all those lights, computer and everything else I would bet that battery would be drained in a very short time.

All the evidence ended up on a busy highway. Probably was hard to recover it all.

if a cop tells you that not given consent to search your car gives him reasonable suspicion.. then you tell him that when you go to court over this matter, he'll have to explain that in court for the violation of your civil rights and that recorder is your proof

The kid gave consent

Yeah... I don't get that... Was he really that good at "poker" or was he somehow unaware he was carrying? I'm sure he was aware so for him to consent makes no sense whatsoever. Yeah, for him to deny consent and that causing the cop to walk his dog being the next move, that was no violation of his rights even if the dog "hit". If the dog shows signs of drugs it's "game on". Of course we all know of cases of drug dogs sniffing their nuts being called a "hit" but I'd take my chances on playing innocent, no consent, I didn't do it, all the way to prison.

Carrying your weight in pot might call for some rather stiff penalties, but with everything from his ID to his shoe size now in the computer there's just no way for this to come out good after him stealing the cruiser. I can think of a TON of extra charges he just added.

The kid gave consent

Then in this situation, should he have given consent or not? Cop made it seem like he had no real choice because next move was to pull the dog out. BUT, it shouldn't even come to that.

So anytime a cop wants to search your car, they can just pull this shit? Obviously, if you have nothing to hide, then he can search or use the dog and it will turn up nothing.

I think I would have rolled the dice and gave consent and hope he doesn't find anything. Or maybe call his bluff? Perhaps he was just looking how this guy would react.

Then in this situation, should he have given consent or not? Cop made it seem like he had no real choice because next move was to pull the dog out. BUT, it shouldn't even come to that.

So anytime a cop wants to search your car, they can just pull this shit? Obviously, if you have nothing to hide, then he can search or use the dog and it will turn up nothing.

I think I would have rolled the dice and gave consent and hope he doesn't find anything. Or maybe call his bluff? Perhaps he was just looking how this guy would react.

A much easier solution would be to never transport a pound of weed in the car. Cop tactics are neutralized by not breaking the law. I know that's not what people want me to say but its the honest truth.

FYI: No I don't support the so-called "war on drugs" and yes I'm libertarian. I hate watching people get caught up in the system over bull shit that doesn't matter. But when a guy gets nailed with a brick of weed then chooses to steal a police car and run, I cant defend that. He was just plain stupid and deserves what he gets.

Cops lie every day to get consent and confessions. Its a known tactic. All the kid had to do is say no. Cops will engage you in a line a questioning for only one reason and that reason is to arrest you.

I think the war on drugs is retarded. Especially weed or hormones.

A much easier solution would be to never transport a pound of weed in the car. Cop tactics are neutralized by not breaking the law. I know that's not what people want me to say but its the honest truth.

FYI: No I don't support the so-called "war on drugs" and yes I'm libertarian. I hate watching people get caught up in the system over bull shit that doesn't matter. But when a guy gets nailed with a brick of weed then chooses to steal a police car and run, I cant defend that. He was just plain stupid and deserves what he gets.

You better get off this steroid forum and trash all your gear then buddy, it's a controlled substance which is a felony in all 50!!!

Kid's story was fishy . He asked him twice what the name of the town he was coming from that he had spent the last couple days at and he couldn't name it. He also didn't know they had some snow there a couple days before . Doesn't really matter though. They bring out the dog and the dog gives the bullshit "hit" and he is searching anyway

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
You better get off this steroid forum and trash all your gear then buddy, it's a controlled substance which is a felony in all 50!!!

Trust me, I realize that bro. But then again I don't sell weed nor do I plan on running from police via stolen police car.

The guy was stupid, and he played a stupid game then won a stupid prize. Like I said it's not what people what to hear from me but it's the truth.

Last edited:
Kid had like 10 kilos of weed. Pretty sure a few vials of Test would not be prosecuted the same. Clearly he was selling or a mule.

Trust me, I realize that bro. But then again I don't sell weed nor do I plan on running from police via stolen police car.

The guy was stupid, and he played a stupid game then won a stupid prize. Like I said it's not what people what to hear from me but it's the truth.

Haha I know man I'm just messing with you, ours is a little less risky then this kid..I also like to stick to low key crime these days :coffee:

Back