• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Source advise

offthehook

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gents,
Woukd like to pic your brains for some expert advise, I know ASF has a lot of smart an experienced people here.
just some history on myself, I've been training for the past 15yrs and last 5 hard core "cycling mostly test/tren and D-ball"
I have used a few sources from ASF in the past few yrs but their not around anymore.
Im currently running a good friends home brew which he get the Raws from Red loin,
good stuff but he has a small variety.
I have been researching reviews and blood-work for a good domestic source, I'm leaning towards AAP, legend and American testosterone.
would you please advise the best out the three

AT has never done me wrong, super fast delivery and I was running 500 Test E per week and on week 6, I was capped at 1500...give em a try, read their reviews and hit up BIGTIME the rep for questions.

sent FROM HELL

Well you're down to 2 choices because AAP is no longer here. I'll add my 2 cents. I've had a really good experience with DQ, check em out.

down to one choice, AAP doesn't source here (closed), Legend is not domestic, AT from what i hear is pretty good.

good luck

Gents
Thanks for your input, I'm going to do more research before pulling the trigger.
I'm really impressed with IA gear selection and have been reading positive reviews on the quality.

Yeah IA seems to be on point from everything I've seen and their rep is a good dude

Keep reading. And then read some more. You really need to hangout on here for a while to get to know how things work..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

^^^^
What he said.
And stop asking questions like this on the open forum.
It's the best way to get scammed.

IML Gear Cream!
We would be glad to have you as a customer, but like everybody has said, look around, read the reviews and then make your choice. Good Luck on your search!

Gents,
Woukd like to pic your brains for some expert advise, I know ASF has a lot of smart an experienced people here.
just some history on myself, I've been training for the past 15yrs and last 5 hard core "cycling mostly test/tren and D-ball"
I have used a few sources from ASF in the past few yrs but their not around anymore.
Im currently running a good friends home brew which he get the Raws from Red loin,
good stuff but he has a small variety.
I have been researching reviews and blood-work for a good domestic source, I'm leaning towards AAP, legend and American testosterone.
would you please advise the best out the three

There are many excellent sources here on asf , with that said you could easily go to psl and go to the bloodwork section
and review section on all of our products! We also have a nice selection of post for you to read about cycle advice and product information! I love that everything is right at your finger tips on the psl site! Stop in and enjoy

Back