• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new to the thread

ltoracer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey what's up guys and gals I'm 31 yr old male 5ft5 fluctuate between 170-200 depending on what I'm doing I workout and lift weights for pleasure .. I wanted to do a show I been down close to one for a beginner I don't have a coach just lots of research trial and error and hear say and help from others I been active in sports all my life football ,baseball, and wrestling. I have a membership at the local golds gym I'm from west Virginia there r a good many meat heads local here ... I have a few guy that r on the forums a lot and decided I'd give it a try I use Facebook mostly ... Anyhing else u might wanna kno just ask I'm new to using all this and I have to set my profile up with a computer it looks like . I did download the tapTalk haven't opened it up yet to see what's it all about .. Hope to share my k owledge with you and also learn some new training .. Here recently a th friend posted leg routine I'm trying out legs eod.. As some of u all might know Dina Lynn Bailey is on it to hah gotta love her. Anyways I'm on day 3 of the training and it's intenae the pumps r I same and the supersede I'm outta here for now

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the ASF! Please read the rules. This way you understand how things work and the do's and dont's! If you have any questions or need some help feel free to pm me ! Thank you and learn everything you can!

Welcome

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Back