• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Basicstero Top Notch

Ooncaboo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I must give a shout to Basicstero and thank them for everything. Dylan was patient with my pm questions and everything was fast, simple and professional. Thanks guys.

Nice bro! What did you order and what you planning on running?

If you fancy it look into starting a log over in the logs section. Im doing one myself at the minute using Pharmacom gear and always find it interesting to check in with other guys doing the same.

I ordered a couple of bottles of the deca 300 and the test e 300. Simple 500mg Test and 300 Deca cycle for 12 weeks. I'm too lazy to do a log but I've done this cycle several times so I can easily compare Pharmacom to gear I've used in the past. Really looking forward to this cycle.

I recently ordered from Basic. I'm a couple weeks into a tren/test/mast cycle with dbol for the first 4 weeks. Obviously a little early to tell but my strength is definitely up. I took the advice of 2 former AY customers who now use Basic so I'm confident I have good stuff.

Back