• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sundays

Finance?

Pharma brother. Sometimes field based, sometimes office, unfortunately office for the next couple months
Wouldn't have guessed pharma! Sounds like a buddy of mine down in Florida. At least office-work makes it convenient to work out. Being on the road sucks for getting lifting in.

I feel you, sucks bro, enjoy the cuervo! lol

IML Gear Cream!
Are you the guy who writes the "Symptoms may include" part? Holy shit.

Speaking of which, what do you know about gear and hypertension? Figure you'd know more than the average meathead about this.

I usually really enjoy my Sundays with the wife and kid, but kinda got thrown into a work project about 500 miles away and had to hit the road around 4pm today. Fortunately the hotel I'm staying has a decent fitness center with some decent dumbells, an eliptical, bicycle, treadmill and some other weird contraption that I didn't really have time to figure out yet. They've got dumb bells up to 60lbs, not nearly heavy enough but they will get me by. I'm just surprised that they even had dumb bells.

Are you the guy who writes the "Symptoms may include" part? Holy shit.

Speaking of which, what do you know about gear and hypertension? Figure you'd know more than the average meathead about this.

Very dependent on the compound and genetic predisposition. I check mine once a week when I am running an oral, and once or twice a month while on cycle.

I know for sure methadrol extreme raises my BP from my normal average of 140/80 to like 150/100. However, high BP is on my mom's side of the fam. Actually going to drop the methadrol from this cycle a week early. I have realized the benefit and the prop/tne is ready to do the heavy lifting until the test e kicks in...

I usually really enjoy my Sundays with the wife and kid, but kinda got thrown into a work project about 500 miles away and had to hit the road around 4pm today. Fortunately the hotel I'm staying has a decent fitness center with some decent dumbells, an eliptical, bicycle, treadmill and some other weird contraption that I didn't really have time to figure out yet. They've got dumb bells up to 60lbs, not nearly heavy enough but they will get me by. I'm just surprised that they even had dumb bells.
You're clearly on the road in the USA. You won't find a hotel gym like that in a crowded major European city. I love everything about Europe except for the major lack of iron. There are black iron gyms in some places just like the US, but you won't find ANY iron in 80% of the hotels :(. Nowhere's perfect I guess.

Up to 60lbs is just fine anyway! You won't be doing chest, but you can get some good arm and shoulder work in there.

Yeah man you are lucky, normally hotels have a treadmill and a water jug

You're clearly on the road in the USA. You won't find a hotel gym like that in a crowded major European city. I love everything about Europe except for the major lack of iron. There are black iron gyms in some places just like the US, but you won't find ANY iron in 80% of the hotels :(. Nowhere's perfect I guess.

Up to 60lbs is just fine anyway! You won't be doing chest, but you can get some good arm and shoulder work in there.

If you're a girly man

I got so upset knowing I have to return to cube life tomorrow, that this is what happened (is happening)

I don't know what I would do without work. I love to work. I don't think I'll ever retire 100%.

I envy you. I normally enjoy my job, but every once in a while they stick me at a desk with a pile of studies to read ad nauseum.

LOL! I read Pubmed or Sciencedaily almost every day for fun.

Hope work pays for those subscriptions, those babies aren't cheap.
Pubmed is free and sciencedaily is just summaries of some articles, so it's also free. However, you miss out on a lot of the good stuff that way, such as every study the government hasn't funded. Those subscriptions are expensive, and I'm gonna wager there's no idiot out there willing to pay $9-20 a pop for an article (or thousands for the subscriptions)! It's amazing to see how many companies have turned academic publishing into a business. I could rant about this and the system, but I'll restrain myself.

Pubmed is free and sciencedaily is just summaries of some articles, so it's also free. However, you miss out on a lot of the good stuff that way, such as every study the government hasn't funded. Those subscriptions are expensive, and I'm gonna wager there's no idiot out there willing to pay $9-20 a pop for an article (or thousands for the subscriptions)! It's amazing to see how many companies have turned academic publishing into a business. I could rant about this and the system, but I'll restrain myself.

INTERESTING. I deal with a few specialized medical journals, and damn are they expensive. I didn't know pub med was free either. If I need an article outside of the norm, I "borrow" my finaces login.

I don't know what I would do without work. I love to work. I don't think I'll ever retire 100%.

What do you do heavy?

Go on I am listening !!

Back