PDA

View Full Version : What is the BEST pre-workout?

Nyde
01-26-2016, 03:28 PM
Like the title states. :-)

HFO3
01-26-2016, 03:45 PM
These are two staples for me:

IML max pump extreme and IML nitro 4. I would start with 1 tab but never go ever 3 a day

Divine nutrition "Dare" or "Truth" with IML Nitro 4

macterthemartyr
01-26-2016, 05:14 PM
Honestly, pussy. I mean I'll settle for a bj. Gets my test flowing pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fatballs
01-26-2016, 10:04 PM
Mountain dew.

fever
01-26-2016, 10:15 PM
Pre Jym

TBJ
01-26-2016, 10:30 PM
I've been using GAT.

The "best pre workout" is subjective to each individual.

jas101
01-26-2016, 10:47 PM
Eca, tren base, and carbs.

raysd21
01-26-2016, 11:24 PM
These are two staples for me:

IML max pump extreme and IML nitro 4. I would start with 1 tab but never go ever 3 a day

Divine nutrition "Dare" or "Truth" with IML Nitro 4

Mountain dew.

Pre Jym

I've been using GAT.

The "best pre workout" is subjective to each individual.

Eca, tren base, and carbs.

I'll just say this one time. Anyone not drinking carbs pre and intra workout is doing themselves a serious disservice to gainz. I will never buy another preworkout again. Mainly because RLP sent me 200g of ephedrine instead of anadrol.....but that's besides the point...:coffee: Don't waste your fucking money people. Carbs is all you need, not luv, and not N.O. or citrulline..or agmatine...or whatever.... Do you really think you are making gainz pumping that crap in your blood vessels and veins? You guys are going hypo.. and catabolic probably.. in search of some non-existent window....while my muscles are getting pumped with glycogen and glucose. You can't push past reps to failure when air is in your veins bros...just sayin...that been said...

Insulin-TNE-Carbs and ECA = GAINZ

TBJ
01-26-2016, 11:31 PM
Yeah I did intra carbs for the first time in awhile last week. So pumped my pecs hurt. I was 3x as swoll as usual. All the honeyz and gayz were mirin'

jas101
01-27-2016, 03:17 AM
I'll just say this one time. Anyone not drinking carbs pre and intra workout is doing themselves a serious disservice to gainz. I will never buy another preworkout again. Mainly because RLP sent me 200g of ephedrine instead of anadrol.....but that's besides the point...:coffee: Don't waste your fucking money people. Carbs is all you need, not luv, and not N.O. or citrulline..or agmatine...or whatever.... Do you really think you are making gainz pumping that crap in your blood vessels and veins? You guys are going hypo.. and catabolic probably.. in search of some non-existent window....while my muscles are getting pumped with glycogen and glucose. You can't push past reps to failure when air is in your veins bros...just sayin...that been said...

Well said! Even without the stims if I got some good pre and intra carbs I can get thru a workout with max intensity.

kryan19k
01-27-2016, 04:40 AM
Picked up some jacked up. Its an exact clone of the original jacked3d with the dmaa in it this stuff fucking rocks
I got it from www.mindandmuscle.net
they also got a clone of the original oxyelite

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160127/a48430030acb0bb9412e6e655d85d6bd.jpg

Augustine5I
01-27-2016, 05:33 AM

I think you are joking, but...I find after sex my strength and power are for shit. IDK if anyone else feels this way, but hate having morning sex and then going off to the gym to do heavy benching. Maybe it's all in my mind.

Phentermine is great prior to a work out. Also have used clen prior to a work out. both stimulants.

Found some benefit using dbol also. Going to try some test base/suspension and see how that goes?

rside
01-27-2016, 05:46 AM
http://i2.wp.com/powerandwill.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/nose-tork-ammonia.jpg

rside
01-27-2016, 05:48 AM
After busting a nut the body releases a hormone that makes you want to sleep and not destroy the egg you just fertilized by not pounding it again..wired into our dna.

Found this
Then there is the biochemistry of the orgasm itself. Research shows that during ejaculation, men release a cocktail of brain chemicals, including norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin, vasopressin, nitric oxide (NO), and the hormone prolactin. The release of prolactin is linked to the feeling of sexual satisfaction, and it also mediates the “recovery time” that men are well aware of—the time a guy must wait before “giving it another go.” Studies have also shown that men deficient in prolactin have faster recovery times.
Prolactin levels are naturally higher during sleep, and animals injected with the chemical become tired immediately. This suggests a strong link between prolactin and sleep, so it’s likely that the hormone’s release during orgasm causes men to feel sleepy.

BULKTIME
01-27-2016, 06:56 PM
I like a pre sometimes to get motivated for an early morning workout...C4 works good for me

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thedoctorsbike365
01-31-2016, 06:57 AM
One cup of coffe helps me enjoy my workout more

lilgumby
01-31-2016, 07:01 AM
Hands down Tren base and TNE . NOTHING comes even close . If your looking for OTC our ignitro has DMMA . the good shit everyone took out because of the FDA. As for a powder I use hyde and jack3d,mostly hyde . Going to try jack3d with a ignitro . jack3d was the best on the market before they had to take out the dmma so the two together should be like the old formula

TBJ
01-31-2016, 07:07 AM
Hands down Tren base and TNE . NOTHING comes even close . If your looking for OTC our ignitro has DMMA . the good shit everyone took out because of the FDA. As for a powder I use hyde and jack3d,mostly hyde . Going to try jack3d with a ignitro . jack3d was the best on the market before they had to take out the dmma so the two together should be like the old formula

I agree but this was posted in supplements... :coffee:

placebo
01-31-2016, 07:20 AM
Bronkiad + caffeine tabs

lilgumby
01-31-2016, 09:01 AM
I agree but this was posted in supplements... :coffee:

I supplement my cycle with tne and tren base :roflmao:

- - - Updated - - -

Bronkiad + caffeine tabs

Ive done this stack also , cheap and effective

macedog24
01-31-2016, 10:43 AM
I supplement my cycle with tne and tren base :roflmao:

- - - Updated - - -

Ive done this stack also , cheap and effective never tried this?

jerseydevil
01-31-2016, 12:25 PM
I've been hearing nandrolone base is the bee's knees...

doubletap
02-01-2016, 03:18 AM
A piece of fruit with a protein shake. Quit taking pre workout drinks some time back. Became a habit more than a need. I agree with some, its all BS and I was one that followed along for a while. Good nutrition is were its at. I always believe if you need energy supplements (monster drinks, coffee etc) all day to get you through the day, there are underlying reasons. You are lacking something. Now I am not saying that we don't have a bad day or two and we need a little something on occasions, but everyday? Same goes with pre workout. Don't believe it was design for everyday use. Just occasionally. Now to answer the OP question. I use to rotate my pre workout drink every 30 days. Keep the body confused (at least in my mind). All the brands effects everyone different.

fever
02-01-2016, 04:04 AM
A piece of fruit with a protein shake. Quit taking pre workout drinks some time back. Became a habit more than a need. I agree with some, its all BS and I was one that followed along for a while. Good nutrition is were its at. I always believe if you need energy supplements (monster drinks, coffee etc) all day to get you through the day, there are underlying reasons. You are lacking something. Now I am not saying that we don't have a bad day or two and we need a little something on occasions, but everyday? Same goes with pre workout. Don't believe it was design for everyday use. Just occasionally. Now to answer the OP question. I use to rotate my pre workout drink every 30 days. Keep the body confused (at least in my mind). All the brands effects everyone different.
I totally agree. My body isn't responding anymore to JYm , but today I went a different route .5 ml of Xs tren.

Augustine5I
02-01-2016, 04:14 AM
Bronkiad + caffeine tabs

Throw an Aspirin in with this...effect is 1 + 1 + 1 = 6

Old formula for Stacker.

Funny thing is I used to use this formula before stackers were invented. Read it off EAS Muscle Media. Some guy figured he put the three in one pill and he made millions. Should have thought of that first.

raysd21
02-01-2016, 09:18 AM
Where can I get some Nandrolone base?

I hear a certain GearHead is getting some in stock soon[emoji6]

MiSh
02-01-2016, 09:43 AM
I hear a certain GearHead is getting some in stock soon[emoji6]

Wonder who this masked man is

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

bigshow
03-10-2016, 12:50 AM
What carbs are ou guys consuming pre and intra workout. Deff willing to try this

johnny0utlaw
03-11-2016, 03:35 PM
Bullnox (b-nox) from Betancourt

Dante$
03-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Another for ECA Stack, I take fish oils so sometimes I drop the aspirin

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

MiSh
03-11-2016, 08:52 PM
Hammer from IA

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Hellcat
03-12-2016, 09:18 AM
Bullnox (b-nox) from Betancourt

I second this, definitely underrated. Stuff works great.

88HerculesGenes88
04-02-2016, 11:33 PM
Jay cutlers Legend Pro, holy shit, with some tne, base and carbs, killer workouts. All on it's own Legend pro will make you sweat for hours, it's actually fucking irritating if you take it at night. It tastes amazing and works wonders. I've tried countless pres, this takes the cake, I've even tried thermos, never have I ever felt like this. Good shit mr cutler, good shit. And whoever doesn't incorporate carbs pre and intra shouldn't even be lifting.

theCaptn'
04-03-2016, 01:33 AM
Tne + 1,3

1stplace
04-03-2016, 05:01 AM
B-nox grape pre with vitargo s2 grape mixed together pwo and vitargo during

HDgrowth
04-06-2016, 06:44 PM

What pre and intra carbs are you using?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

aenergymod
06-28-2016, 10:49 AM
massacra olimp

Mjm2291
07-05-2016, 03:16 AM
I take c4.

stevekern
07-05-2016, 09:46 AM
75MgTNE+50MGDbol per cc