• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Calling out member Jrx.

DEE151

EA-Team
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so we sent this kid 3 vials of test over a month ago to do a review and nothing, he has not replied to my last email. the last i here is that he was talking shit about hammer anabolics cause he place an order with them and has not received his gear, for it being a domestic supplier. and wanted to run that gear with the 3 bottles of test we gave him. any ways Jrx keep the gear, fuck you and please to any sponsors or reps, do not give this kid any free samples. it does not hurt are pockets, but i sure don't like a fuckin lier to do what he needs to do to get free gear and not go threw with his word. :jerkit:

That's shitty. If someone was generous enough to give me 3 vials of test, the least I could do we be to post a review.

I would stick to longtime vets on here who have a history of reviews, bloodwork, and have respect. A review is only good if it comes from someone people know anyway.

Just from I've seen in the past , there's always 2 side's. Not saying your wrong at all he should man up , but there always is 2 side's. I hope this gets rresolved. How was he sent 3 viles just out of kindness or just think he's the best candidate.
Im always looking for free gear just ask around... Free fucking gear !!!!! Lol..jk..

Cheapthreads out...

Damn man.. Some pelple..

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I would stick to longtime vets on here who have a history of reviews, bloodwork, and have respect. A review is only good if it comes from someone people know anyway.

But the mods and vets are gear whores and are unreliable...and they get a special batch...

Sponsors are dammed if they do and dammed if they dont

^^^This^^^. My stash is full of *Special Reserve* gear only intended for the elite few, and not for the masses. They get the "B" batch.

What's funny is I think every mod on here has at least one if not more gear horror stories too

IML Gear Cream!
I think I heard his computer broke and he had to get money from his dad to fix it. Then it took a shit again. Crazy story about his phone.. your not going to believe this one.. He was talking on his phone and a damn hawk came and grabbed it out of his hand!! Don't worry once he gets it all figured out he'll post up.

I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have enough money for cab fare! My tux didn't come back from the cleaners! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

God..I really gotta stop fucking off in my log. I identify with this way too much.

I think I heard his computer broke and he had to get money from his dad to fix it. Then it took a shit again. Crazy story about his phone.. your not going to believe this one.. He was talking on his phone and a damn hawk came and grabbed it out of his hand!! Don't worry once he gets it all figured out he'll post up.

Those damn seahawks...

I ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn’t have enough money for cab fare! My tux didn't come back from the cleaners! An old friend came in from out of town! Someone stole my car! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! IT WASN’T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

this is why your in my will to get all my gearz...:):)

- - - Updated - - -

this is why your in my will to get all my gearz...:):)

Looks like you picked the wrong dude. It's ok, you had no idea.

ROID owes me a handy and some wp zannies

Yeah consider yourself lucky it was only three bottles and not 30 like Krampus stole from xsbobber

^^^This^^^. My stash is full of *Special Reserve* gear only intended for the elite few, and not for the masses. They get the "B" batch.

LOl..

They should have labels like some bottle of booze or something..."special reserve." Over time their value goes up (until the fake expiration on the side shows it expired).

Well i was under the impression we had an unspoken agreement s2. Its ok. Ill take 3 bottles of test for the confusion.

HeavyIron got 50 vials from bsr and didn't log.

sinners, all of them.

He is correction was on other forums under gxrman he did the same shit on there he has got the scam down pretty good
this kid needs to be banned off all boards.... i bet he will suck a dick for 1 vial of prop .....

Back