• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Please look at this lab...two questions

back-in-nam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1 - The Liver values are the highest I've ever had. This is also the first time I've tested while on an oral (Dbol, 50mg/daily). A week before I started this cycle, the liver values were in the 30's. If I stay on the Dbol another 3 weeks is this a dangerous level to maintain for my liver? I also trained pretty hard before giving my blood sample this time.

2 - The Estradiol number is terrible. I've been on 25mg/day of aromasin throughout this cycle and I can't imagine why it is so high. Since the test (this weekend) i've added Tren (Ace and Base) to my cycle so I wont be able to get a reliable estradiol number anymore using Labcorp's protocol. Is there anything else I can to to get this number under control before I have a pair of titties I can't hide? I am gyno sensitive so this is of great concern to me.

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers...

edit--complete cycle:

week 1-5 Dbol 50mg/day
week 1-14 Deca 350mg/week
week 1-14 Test C 800mg/week
week 2-14 Tren A 60mg E.D.
week 2-14 Tren Base preworkout 50mg ~ 5days/week
week 4-14 Mast E 500mg/week
HGH 3.33 iu/daily
Aromasin 25mg/daily

I just started week 2.

Attachments

• labcorp 1-22-2016-sec1.jpg
    labcorp 1-22-2016-sec1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 57
  • labcorp 1-22-2016 sec2.jpg
    labcorp 1-22-2016 sec2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I've had numbers higher than that without even using an oral.

Sometimes Aromasin doesn't cut it on cycle. Either use more or try Adex imo.

1 - The Liver values are the highest I've ever had. This is also the first time I've tested while on an oral (Dbol, 50mg/daily). A week before I started this cycle, the liver values were in the 30's. If I stay on the Dbol another 3 weeks is this a dangerous level to maintain for my liver? I also trained pretty hard before giving my blood sample this time.

2 - The Estradiol number is terrible. I've been on 25mg/day of aromasin throughout this cycle and I can't imagine why it is so high. Since the test (this weekend) i've added Tren (Ace and Base) to my cycle so I wont be able to get a reliable estradiol number anymore using Labcorp's protocol. Is there anything else I can to to get this number under control before I have a pair of titties I can't hide? I am gyno sensitive so this is of great concern to me.

edit--complete cycle:

week 1-5 Dbol 50mg/day
HGH 3.33 iu/daily
Aromasin 25mg/daily

I just started week 2.

Where is your AI from

I also forgot to mention tren can mess with your estradiol numbers, I don't know how to explain it, maybe a more experienced vet can chime in on that subject, you may not really be in a bad spot with the estradiol, hopefully someone else will fill in the blanks on this one.

Here's one thread I found just now: http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/11371-very-high-estradiol

Last edited:

edit--complete cycle:

week 1-5 Dbol 50mg/day
HGH 3.33 iu/daily
Aromasin 25mg/daily

I just started week 2.

The liver values aren't super high, but in any case the intense workout beforehand invalidates the test. Maybe get another soon with a couple days rest beforehand?

The high E2 is a bit of a mystery, particularly if you've only been on 800mg of test for a week and also 25mg/day aromasin. Like was already asked, where did the AI come from?

You can get a reliable E2 test from either Labcorp or Quest, you just need to make sure it's LC/MS/MS. Apparently there's a reliable immunoassay method as well that involves an "extraction" step and being sure you get the right assay for that but I don't see any way to ensure that's the case when going through privatemdlabs or labsmd. The mass spec assay is hardly any more expensive anyway so may as well get it and get much better precision to boot.

But the key thing here is, you can get a "bad" (tren-sensitive IA) assay from *either* Labcorp or Quest, and likewise a good one as well from either source. There's a lot of bad info about this in the forums so watch where you step.

If you're gyno-sensitive I'd have fresh nolva on hand no matter what, and be taking them asap until you get E2 under control. May as well clog up those E2 receptors and not take any chances.

The AI is Geneza. I've had good luck with their adex but ran out and decided to use aromasin. I just received some pharma grade aromasin from another vendor today and I'm going to switch to that and see if the number goes down.

About the artificially high E numbers caused by Tren...that's why I took the lab before I started on that compound. When I'm on tren that test will show numbers >200! Now that I'm on the tren train I'll have to figure out how to order the lab that isn't affected by that compound.

Thanks for the answers about liver numbers...I will be sure to do it before working out next time.

Dbol will aromatize like crazy also. I have to double my AI when I'm on it.

How many weeks have u been on this cycle?
Tren base spikes also
I have caber or prami on hand for Tren?

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

i have a question for the OP...what are you trying to accomplish with that cycle?...nm...i'm going to bed....

IML Gear Cream!

edit--complete cycle:

week 1-5 Dbol 50mg/day
HGH 3.33 iu/daily
Aromasin 25mg/daily

I just started week 2.

who made this cycle plan? there is something's wrong with that whole plan and what will be accomplished at those same doses throughout the cycle! That will be left for another time .

liver values aren't as bad as you think , if you wanna play it safe get some Tudca or all in one support supp that includes it!

also, your running multiple compounds that can aromatize and you said your sensitive or gyno prone! Normal protocol on

that amount of test should be 12.5 aromasin 2 x Ed! Due to its half life! Now add in deca and dbol. You need to adjust your

dose for your ai according to what your running! So it needs to be raised as your raising or adding more compounds that

aromatize! Also, your running Tren that can throw off your results ! Also, I do not see prami or caber being used for prolactin

now ,your test is over 6000!!! Your estro is only 90 which I believe to be very reasonable! I say your ai is working ! You need

to adjust your dose and go from there ! Bump the ai up to 37.5 mg split 2 x Ed! If you wanna be safe go to 25mg 2x Ed . But

you need more bloodwork! You don't want to crash your E !! I'd personally go with 37.5 split into 2 doses , twice every day.

Also,start some prami .125 and slowly go up to .50 Ed ! This is my .02 cents.

Last edited:
About the prami/caber, I am on 1mg pharma caber/week split into two 0.5mg doses. I will up the AI to 37.5 spread through the day as suggested and get more bloodwork with the proper protocol to avoid false positives from tren.
About the rest of the cycle, here is my reasoning for it. I am open to any suggestions that will make it more efficient since I'm only two weeks in and can modify it easily at this point.

Dbol - a 5 week kickstart to get the cycle going and build some mass.
Deca - again, to add mass and also joint comfort. Started before the other compounds because it takes longer to start working.
Tren - My favorite compound. I use it for strength, and because it transforms my body like nothing else can
Base - on workout days only, I use it for the incredible experience it provides in the gym
Masteron - for it's light AI effects, and positive mood effects to counteract the Tren shittiness that tends to happen sometimes
Test - to keep natural levels from dropping through the floor

Caber - to counteract the Tren and Deca progesterone/prolactin
Aromasin - keep E2 levels down
HGH - cell recovery and fat loss.

What needs to change, and why?

I've never used deca or mast, but have used npp and priviron for the same reasons that you list for the first two.

The problem with deca from all I've read is that you're looking at 10+ wks just for it to get rolling, and then another equal time for it to stop screwing up your body (i.e. requiring caber) after the end of the cycle. NPP comes and goes a lot faster... might be worth a look. Same nandrolone basis.

Proviron should be cheaper and easier than mast but I don't have the particulars there. Judgement call. A benign oral vs. yet another oil to pin on an already heavy regimen. Mast may have additional strong cycle effects over proviron however... others would have to chime in on that.

Back