• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Looking for some knowledgable advice

SicKuntbraH

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello this is my first post besides the my introductory one I plan on running my first ever cycle I have 2 10 ml bottles of enanthate from Stemco labs and I have a bottle of liquid exemestane and liquid tamaxofin from Geopeptides looking to run for 12 weeks so I'm a little short on test heard good things about a few sources on the board just looking for verification considering trying American testosterone or napsgear or pharmacom for my next source also looking to put together my next cycle in advance that's why I'm so keen on finding a good source any positive feedback about these three is appreciated. Also thinking about uploading progress and pics for my first cycle including diet and training would anyone be interested in this?

Since its your first cycle those 2 bottles should be good. You could run a 10 week cycle or 500mg per week split into 2 shots.
For those 3 sources just do some research look up reviews and look for bloodwork. I haven't looked at AT or naps but I went with pharmacom due to the research and all the bloodwork I've seen from them. Not saying the others are bad just haven't looked into it.
As for doing a log. Why not there is a log section that you could post in.

Awesome thanks guys was hoping to push for a full 12 weeks I suppose I could do ten

10 weeks will be plenty for first go. what are your current stats, would love to see a progress log. that will be a good way to gain some reputation around here.

Hello this is my first post besides the my introductory one I plan on running my first ever cycle I have 2 10 ml bottles of enanthate from Stemco labs and I have a bottle of liquid exemestane and liquid tamaxofin from Geopeptides looking to run for 12 weeks so I'm a little short on test heard good things about a few sources on the board just looking for verification considering trying American testosterone or napsgear or pharmacom for my next source also looking to put together my next cycle in advance that's why I'm so keen on finding a good source any positive feedback about these three is appreciated. Also thinking about uploading progress and pics for my first cycle including diet and training would anyone be interested in this?

Did you seriously just use the word keen?:hmm:

I'm 5 foot 11 230 16% bf been lifting for a while but spent years putting on natural size my strength and lifts are good mostly starting to focus on being lean and aesthetic now I plan on taking pics after work today and uploading a cycle log with pics diet and workout plan

Looks good to me man. Sure, head over to the logs section and do a log, I'd definitrly be interested.
Did you seriously just use the word keen?:hmm:

What was wrong with his use of the word 'keen'?

I agree with Livint54
you could run 250-500mg weekly with two injections per week, with good gains/results

First cycle you should definitely see nice size and strength gains in ten weeks.As mentioned diet s crucial.Beast it at the gym you ll be amazed.Log would be interesting as well.Good stuff Bro.

I agree that a ten week run would produce good gains on your first cycle with proper diet and training but I'm surprised no one has ask about or mentioned pct being this is his first cycle. I see he has tamoxifen but no Clomid anyone else want to chime in and help this guy out

If your shutting down your bodies natural production of test then you would want to give your body the best chance to recover natural production as fast as possible. I think there is a sticky somewhere about pct I'll see if I can find it. But even with a 10 week cycle some people would run hcg during the cycle and follow with a pct of nolva/Clomid for 4 weeks

Back