• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Please welcome our NEWEST Rep!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I confident that the community will be pleased to know that our good friend "MaceDog24" is joining our well rounded team of Representatives here at PSL, and will be working closely with our staff ( especially on the side of me).

Macedog24 is well-rounding in this game, as he has plenty of past experience with customer-service relations, He will be directing any questions/concerns regarding product feedback, cycle advise as well as guiding all customers from start to finish with their orders, assuring the finest shopping experience possible...

I'm fully aware that many have taken notice and recognized that he's repped for other companies (regardless of the successes or not), lets not hold that against him, sometimes in life you find greater opportunities to work with a team that's willing to provide an individual with the skill/training to assist and provide our customers with needs that they expect by working with a team of leaders, at the same time producing an outstanding & productive representative with excellent and nurturer business relationship that our customers need and expect each and every-single time!

With his confidence and experience and "ready-to-assist" attitude,his position will help you be prepared to meet your specific needs,to accommodate your goals or simply just answer questions and concerns that you may have..

The TEAM here at PSL will accompany "Macedog24" here to make the formal introductions. I am confident you will find him very knowledgeable and responsive. We hope to provide you with a well rounded "Team" to help you with all of your AAS and health needs/concerns..

Have trust me in, as your team leader, and give our fellow brother a chance to make a huge difference and turn around,while working with the finest team on the panel!

Congrats "Mace"..

See you on the grind!

Team supervisor of PSL at ASF/IMF
Vision

PS. feel free to PM him about questions relating order issues, or product questions..:kiss:

Welcome - MACEDOG24

(PS.. him and I have been friends here for sometime,he's been there for me for many things, I thank him)

Macedog24 is a great guy. It was only a mater of time before he got picked up.

Macedog24 is a great guy. It was only a mater of time before he got picked up.
Honestly... he has been in my PM and on my phone selflessly during some hard-times, I mean many him and I stayed up to 6am a few times... Solid guy and just sharing words of grace...

I'm not sugar coating, he truly cares for his customers and mentioned he even sent personal gear to make up for issues where his source would not (no names), not that the source denied but proof can be hard at times and he acted selflessly..Gaining a repeated customer! Thats solid shit....

Good dude! Congrats MaceDog24! :clapping:

Thank you Vision and team psl!
It is an honor and a privilege to work with one of the most well-established companies on asf, or any forum for that matter .
I would like the the community to know , that I will give PSL no less than everything I have , to meet and exceed all expectations while providing our customers with the absolute best customer service , and an unwavering commitment that is second to none! I will exceed all expectations! My goal is to provide each and every person with the best experience possible while assuring total and complete satisfaction. I will provide you the customer with peace of mind!
I would like to sincerely thank everyone for all the warm welcomes .

Macedog24

Thanks montego!

Thanks Mrs Robinson,padawan! I'm very very excited to say the least! Vision , is one of a kind ! I'm feeling very blessed right now and am looking forward to establishing myself here at my new home with a great crew and a great line of quality products!!!

I'm overwhelmed with all the warm responses and support! Thank you everyone

Go! Macedog!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Hell of a Man, Mace
I sense competition with Vision now
Hmmmm
Congrats Mace
PSL better get some new blends out
Mace you the man
God Bless

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell of a Man, Mace
Hmmmm
Congrats Mace
Mace you the man
God Bless

Hhahha... I welcome the competition...it keeps the team motivated...hahha

I knew he was the best choice...perfect fit for the team!

Hell of a Man, Mace
Hmmmm
Congrats Mace
Mace you the man
God Bless

You guys are ladies are awesome! But there will be no competition, what will make this work so well is knowing vision has my back fully and I have 100% full confidence in him as I was told he does for me!! Doesn't get any better!

Mace lands well. Psl picks up well. Win win.

Ps psl sust is titties!
Thanks Dj, I'm actually very excited! It's been a long time since I've felt this way! Ear to ear grin!!!! Win win!!!

Back