• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New and Natural

BBing4972

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone by name is BBing4972 and I'm 22 years old. I've been working out for about 5 years now. lost a lot when i went into the military but I'm the biggest I've ever been now. I'm 5'9" 178lb and about 12-13% (i think. just judging from pictures). I eat very strictly, I take in 280g of carbs, 220g of protein, and 120g of fat a day for about 3200 total calories. I plan on waiting another year or two before I do my first cycle, I know you all don't like early 20 year olds on here doing cycles. I'm here simply to learn and get as much information as possible so when the time does come, I am armed with as much knowledge as possible. I'd like to think that I have a solid base of steroid usage. But all of the information I have is from research and from talking to others personally that have done it. I have no personal experience yet and do not pretend to know everything. I've uploaded a picture of myself, and a picture of current goal to this post. Thanks and looking forward to learning a lot here.

My goal for a long time was to eventually compete in bodybuilding at a competitive amateur level. But over the years I have seen that my frame hasn't really filled out enough to be competitive in bodybuilding. I also have a pretty small waist naturally. I'm at about a 42 inch chest with a 32 inch waist. With the rise of the men's physique class, I have really began to consider that and take it more seriously. So right now the current goal is to compete in a local men's phsyique competition, maybe by 24 or 25 years old.

Welcome to the board!

Welcome... Great sick natty build... Need to get my waist somewhat like yours again. I always had a good waist, not as I approach 50, not so much.
Jumping on my first cycle ever now, so I waited a long time (38 years of training)...

Good reading here, you'll learn a lot...

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the replies everybody. Really looking forward to learning a lot in the next couple years. I'll see you all on the forums

Back