• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The GH15 Bible

i only spent a small amount of time on gh15.... i actually liked the site. i dont remember the "bible" to much other that how the worshiped tren.

i just remember the rants about "legit kigs" and how magical they were.

there was good info there, but i left, i think they were charging members, which was one reason.

I thought the training and nutrition advice was sound and simple.The aas advice everyone has their own opinions.I allways thought gh15 was nassar and a couple other guys?

I'll bite because this fail of a thread needs a shot in the ass, and because it's a good subject.

I personally think the current GH15 "Lion of Judah" is a total ignorant a-hole. The last I heard that GH15 is a carpet and flooring shop owner in the US who goes out of his way to sound like english is his second language. His professing 2-3 grams a week of tren is legendary.

Rumor has it the 'real' GH15 was Nasser El Sonbaty, who died in 2013. He did in fact have a GH15 Bible, which may surprise a few people that I thought made a shit load of sense. His following was huge, it's a shame it passed along to some idiots who are capitalizing on, and ruining his legacy. His big recommendation was Deca not tren. Hmmm, quite the contrast huh? Also notice very little drug talk, unlike the current GH15 who rarely mentions actual training (unless something changed, I don't waste my time following that garbage).

Excerpts taken from GH15 Bible courtesy of GetBig forum and posted by First Blood in November 2010.

1) only human grade pharma drugs should be used. no! eq is NOT nandrolone decanoate. deca made for humans,,,eq made for horses. humans are not horses. eq will never! get you the muscle nandrolone puts on you and is made in condition not suited for humans. get legit human grade pharma drugs if you ever wanna get big. muscle big. eq is good when you already have the size and muscle on you and you try to improve your performence and over all condition. when aiming at adding/building mass on your frame there is no replacment for legit pharma human grade deca test and dianabol.

2) coffee grinder is a must inorder to be able to eat enough calories a day. carbs are super important when putting size on. you need to eat those 1.5 cups oats every few hours in a shake and for this to be reality it must be in a powder form. only this way you will be able to touch the 5000 calories a day mark. coffee grinder is what i use and any normal sane bodybuilder use inorder to get the calories in. all the stories about 10 solid meals a day is garbage lies.

3) you must have 3-4 solid meals a day. rest of the meals can be liquid as in protein powders and raw egg whites pepti food cartons and the powdered oats mentioned above. it will give you the 500-700 calories desired in good shake for putting on the right amount of calories so your costly drugs can work their "magic".

4) digestive enzymes are a must with every meal! buy digestive enzymes that have LACTASE inside!! take them as many times as possible so everything gets digested. especially past 28 years old.

5) any one can be 5'10 250lb of muscle. the reason we are and you are not is because we aim for it and prepare accordingly. you need to eat enough and use the combo of legit pharma dbol/test/deca for this 250 to come. and it will come pretty fast if solid 2-3 years in the gym were "payed" before going on drugs.

6) lifting heavy weights has nothing to do with how big your muscle will be. you need to lift correctly and try to lift to a failure inorder to make the drugs work to an optimal level. lifting heavy will never put more muscle on you unless you can lift this heavy weight correctly.
lifting 30-40lb dumbell each arm will assure you 19 inch arms at the end of the road,,,while boosting your ego with 60lb dumbells each arm will assure you to be stuck at your 16-17 inch untill you learn. usually takes 10 years for the average gym rat to learn this.

7) notice carefully that the stronger guys are usually the ones with the less muscle mass. their tendoins and bones are strong. their muscle mass is not. you are a bodybuilder! you are NOT a power lifter although i would recomend to start with a powerlifting backround for better results at the end of the process.

fish oil and olive oil are good for you. use them a lot.

9) the less time you are in the gym (minimum of 45 min 4 sessions a week while on) the bigger you will get. the more intense and shorter your work out is,,,the more impressive you will look and the better your newly purchased drugs will work on your physiqe.

10) feel free to eat your dirty meals once or twice a week,,by dirty meals i mean subways and pizza and chinease and whatever you feel like on those 2 days.

this is the only way to grow right and the only way to look like a bodybuilder.
try what i said here for 6 months while using pharma grade human grade drugs in combintation with high caloric diet and right training which is not hard to do (basic exercises) and you will see how from 170-180lb average gym rat you will become 240lb american whore's dream. very easy to do if you got the money, the time, the place and the connections. genetics is not a must. to get your pro card genetics is a must in addition to the above mentioned.

chest is GENETICALLY either you have it or not,,you can work it to be bigger but VERY HEAVY BENCH ON A REGULAR BASIS WILL ONLY LEAD TO INJURY FOR THE BODYBUILDER,,,ONCE IN A WHILE OK ITS OK TO DO IT ONCE EVERY 4 WEEKS COME IN AND DO SUPER HEAVY BENCH ,,,BUT NEVER EVER GO ALL OUT ON CHEST ,,,WHAT I MEAN IS DO NOT GO INTO THE 400-500LB ZONE AND THINK YOU WILL DEVELOP A BIG THICK CHEST !!! THIS IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE YOU WILL DEVELKOP MAINLY YOUR FUTURE INJURY ,,work heavy but never extra heavy on chest ,,also use lots of machines!!! do heavy weight on the machines especially when OFF HORMONES OR WHEN LOWERING DOSES

THE GUYS WITH CHEST ALWAYS HAD CHEST AND DEVELOP IT WITH 2-3 SOMETIMES 3 AND A HALF PLATES EACH SIDE OF THE BAR,,,after that its all done for specific purposes and less for developing pecs size

trust me on that if you never had pecs you will never have pecs,,it is the most important muscles on the bodybuilder and if you dont have it no matter what you will do you will never ever be the champ,,a bodybuidler with no chest is worst than a bodybuilder with average arms,,the first thing that give the illusion of heavy thickness and size is bgi thick chest ,,the only one who looks at the arms are the girls in the clubs as long as you have good to very good arms and exellent chest you are on the way to do well in bodybuilding ,,if you have the supirior arms and no chest you will never get to the top of the mountain,,N E V E R

see dorian ,,see haney ,,see zane ,,a combo of the 2 like arnold ron and sergio is a lot better ofcourse,,guys who have no chest ...lee priest ..whats hs name heath ...they usually get denied advancement to the top 6 of the sport ,,i say usually because in this generation nothingness i predict heath to be a top 4 mr o contender even with no chest since the competition is weak

preachers one dumbell ne arm at a time
preacher machines
hammers
basically anything that dont involve the lower baclk and shoulders

triceps
close grip bench press a must for anyone to ever build massive triceps
pusj downs cable
reverse push down cable
nose crunshes lower to the forhead and even little pber head done incline or flat bench

we use nandrolone for joints and elbows,,nandrolone and dianabol there is nothing better for walking around 250+ and feeling like a god,,there are all kinda producrs that are none drugs ,,oil solutions ,,there is also growth hormones,,,but therei s nothing comparable in this world to nandrolone decanoare and dianabol when it comes to joints healthy,,a key drugs in any bodybuilder arsenal both male and female is nandrolone and dianabol due to the enourmous joint relief and strength as a result of this joint relief that they produce

there is no bodybuilder on planet earth that got to 240-250lb with out the use of dianabol and or nandrolone inaddition to the testosterone

300lb = 1-2 gram nandrolone a week
250lb = 1 gram nandrolone a week
220-250lb = 400-800mg a week
height 5'10 5'9 ..if youre 5'3 ofcourse and walking 230lb your use of nandrolone is = 800 mg + a week etc zll height related

incline bench insted of flat bench
smith machine work
make sure to isolate the pecs,,and while you do it make sure to lower the bar with out touching your chest,,you lower it to almost touch the chest then up again,,do it on the smith for better control and smoother work (add 10lb to the smith to make it comparable to free weight,,you dont need no stabelize muscles when you wanna improve your pecs,,you need your pecs and only your pecs or almost only your pecs to work) triceps will work anyway,,,
close grip work while on decline with lower weight for under devloped lower pecs

no need for anything inejected to the chest only isolation of the muscle. cable work is good too for final touch insted of flys.

make sure to work your chest intensly and no longer than 45 min,,should be about 12-17 sets done right with 1-2 min max rest in between and go home.

change your training style for chest every couple of months,,that also means the number of reps and the number of sets and the number of exercises.

bullcrap,,i developed one of the best chest in bodybuilding history using tones of smith and machines,,first 3 years in gym i did all work with free weights then the more muscle i had the more injury prone i got and added smiths and with 3 plates each side i developed very good chest ,,after foundation is on you it doesnt matter what you do as long as you progress by stimulating the muscle,,incline work is always better than flat bench for chest too! this is something you learn with time,,the only thing i would insist on doing with free weights is flys atleast first 3 sets then change to fly machine or cable for 2 more final set

free weights benching is good for powerlifting ,,we are bodybuilders its good to bench 5 plates each side like kevin back in the day when jacked but it is even better to do lots of machine work and cable work,,it will lengthen your career and will let you grow with out injuries and just as strong

as with everything else genetic structure has a lot to do with it also,,some black guys will have no chest and amazing arms,,,some white guys will have amazing chests and average or no arms

1) only human grade pharma drugs should be used. no! eq is NOT nandrolone decanoate. deca made for humans,,,eq made for horses. humans are not horses. eq will never! get you the muscle nandrolone puts on you and is made in condition not suited for humans. get legit human grade pharma drugs if you ever wanna get big. muscle big. eq is good when you already have the size and muscle on you and you try to improve your performence and over all condition. when aiming at adding/building mass on your frame there is no replacment for legit pharma human grade deca test and dianabol.

2) coffee grinder is a must inorder to be able to eat enough calories a day. carbs are super important when putting size on. you need to eat those 1.5 cups oats every few hours in a shake and for this to be reality it must be in a powder form. only this way you will be able to touch the 5000 calories a day mark. coffee grinder is what i use and any normal sane bodybuilder use inorder to get the calories in. all the stories about 10 solid meals a day is garbage lies.

3) you must have 3-4 solid meals a day. rest of the meals can be liquid as in protein powders and raw egg whites pepti food cartons and the powdered oats mentioned above. it will give you the 500-700 calories desired in good shake for putting on the right amount of calories so your costly drugs can work their "magic".

4) digestive enzymes are a must with every meal! buy digestive enzymes that have LACTASE inside!! take them as many times as possible so everything gets digested. especially past 28 years old.

5) any one can be 5'10 250lb of muscle. the reason we are and you are not is because we aim for it and prepare accordingly. you need to eat enough and use the combo of legit pharma dbol/test/deca for this 250 to come. and it will come pretty fast if solid 2-3 years in the gym were "payed" before going on drugs.

6) lifting heavy weights has nothing to do with how big your muscle will be. you need to lift correctly and try to lift to a failure inorder to make the drugs work to an optimal level. lifting heavy will never put more muscle on you unless you can lift this heavy weight correctly.
lifting 30-40lb dumbell each arm will assure you 19 inch arms at the end of the road,,,while boosting your ego with 60lb dumbells each arm will assure you to be stuck at your 16-17 inch untill you learn. usually takes 10 years for the average gym rat to learn this.

7) notice carefully that the stronger guys are usually the ones with the less muscle mass. their tendoins and bones are strong. their muscle mass is not. you are a bodybuilder! you are NOT a power lifter although i would recomend to start with a powerlifting backround for better results at the end of the process.

fish oil and olive oil are good for you. use them a lot.

9) the less time you are in the gym (minimum of 45 min 4 sessions a week while on) the bigger you will get. the more intense and shorter your work out is,,,the more impressive you will look and the better your newly purchased drugs will work on your physiqe.

10) feel free to eat your dirty meals once or twice a week,,by dirty meals i mean subways and pizza and chinease and whatever you feel like on those 2 days.

this is the only way to grow right and the only way to look like a bodybuilder.
try what i said here for 6 months while using pharma grade human grade drugs in combintation with high caloric diet and right training which is not hard to do (basic exercises) and you will see how from 170-180lb average gym rat you will become 240lb american whore's dream. very easy to do if you got the money, the time, the place and the connections. genetics is not a must. to get your pro card genetics is a must in addition to the above mentioned.

Good read

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

One more.....

1) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I TOOK CREATINE
2) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I TOOK GLUTAMINE UNLESS IT WAS PART OF PROTIEN POWDER
3) I CAN HARDLY REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I DRANK CYTOGAINER MUSCLEMILK BECAUSE ITS JUNK
4) I CAN HARDLY REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I DRANK A PROTIEN POWDER ALTHOUGH I DO SUPPORT IT AS A SUPP FOR EXTRA CALORIES AND PROTIEN
5) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I TOOK ANY LEGAL SUPP OUT THERE BESIDE BCAA. ANY SUPP ON THE MARKET BESIDE BCAA IS GARBAGE AND SOME WILL HELP YOU DEVELOP NICE TITS TOO!
6) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I ATE CLEAN MAJORITY OF THE TIME
7) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I TRAINED OVER 60-75 MIN A SESSION
I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I BOUGHT A BODY BUILDING MAGAZINE FOR GOD FUCKIN SAKE NOT EVEN IF IM ON THE FUCKIN COVER. IT IS JUNK!!
9) I CANT REMEMBER LAST TIME I HAD AMAZING GENETICS ALTHOUGH PEOPLE TELL ME I HAVE IT ALL THE TIME,,,,I WAS SMALL 150 POUND KID THAT WAS SOMEWHAT BUILT THEN I GOT TO BE 180LB POUND KINDA BUILT AND ONLY WHEN HORMONES GOT IN THE MAGIC HAPPENED (OFCOURSE TRAINING WAS SERIOUS)
10) I CANT REMEMBER LAST TIME I RAN HOME AND ATE EXACTLY 45 OR 1 HOUR AND 20 MIN POST TRAINING,,,,YA I DRINK SOME PROTIEN AND EAT AROUND 1 AND A HALF TO 2 HOURS LATER BUT IT IS FAR FROM RELEGIOUSLY FOLLOWED TYPE OF THING
11) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WORKED WITH FREE BARBELL TO DO SQUATS,,,I MAINLY DO IT WITH SMITH MACHINE AND MY LEGS ARE BIGGER THAN 90% OF POPULATION
12) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME ANY ONE OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS WAS ABLE TO HOLD OVER 210LB OF QUALITY MUSCLE WITH OUT THE USE OF HORMONES (IM TALKIN UNDER 5'10 GUYS HERE FELLAS)
13) I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME WE HAD ONE DAY GOING BY WITH OUT AT THE LEAST!! 20-30 EMAILS WITH ORDERS FROM ALL CORNERS OF SOCIETY (BODYBUILDERS, GYM JUNKIES, FITNESS GIRLS, COPS AND LE INDIVIDUALS, MARATHON RUNNERS,, WHO EVER YOU CAN IMAGINE ORDERED.
14) I CAN! REMEMBER THE LAST ORDER I HAD FROM A PRO CARD HOLDER THAT LIVES IN EUROPE AND THE ORDER WAS LIKE THIS: 300 AMPS OMNA, 100 AMPS TESTEX ELMU, 300 AMPS ORGANON YELLOW TOP DECA 5000 TABS BRIT. DISPENSARY ANABOL AND 1000 TABS SCHERING PROVIRON.

as you can see hormones has a lot to do with bodybuilding. it can not be stated as a percentage but it is a major part of a bodybuilder's life. MAJOR PART

Get some mother f'rs

IML Gear Cream!
Now I'm jonesing for a high dosed NPP cycle........

3cc syringes are for pussies.

I'm ordering 5cc syringes Monday. I don't know why I didn't think of this before.

bigger syringe = bigger muscles

Now I'm jonesing for a high dosed NPP cycle........
For sure.... after reading all that I'm thinking the exact some thing. Problem is the last couple runs high dose nandrolone cycles I got anxiety big time.

For sure.... after reading all that I'm thinking the exact some thing. Problem is the last couple runs high dose nandrolone cycles I got anxiety big time.
Interesting, it has almost zero effect on me as far as anxiety. I just get some water retention and major joint relief.

Never tried NPP, but deca and tren make me pee like I have a 80 year old prostate, imagine NPP would be the same.

Interesting, it has almost zero effect on me as far as anxiety. I just get some water retention and major joint relief.
It may have been a combination of hormones, and I incorrectly thought it was the NPP. I will revisit NPP soon and report back :)

I think I would be a good gh15 except I'll change things and tell people to use only Asia Pharma gear and my uber private source.

Rich Piana vs GH15 ..

My buddy came by to visit and bought every damn bottle of npp I had saved up lol this thread makes me feel like I sold bottles of instant muscle or some thing

Interesting read JD. Although most of it seems like common sense and basics. Probably why Arnold always preached going back to the basics. For some reason everyone wants to believe it's something else or some designer drug that not many know of that makes the monsters. Nowadays I'm sure though slin has a lot to do with it too. Idk

I think I would be a good gh15 except I'll change things and tell people to use only Asia Pharma gear and my uber private source.

Rich Piana vs GH15 ..
Nassar would have laughed at considering Asia Pharma human grade.

Interesting read JD. Although most of it seems like common sense and basics. Probably why Arnold always preached going back to the basics. For some reason everyone wants to believe it's something else or some designer drug that not many know of that makes the monsters. Nowadays I'm sure though slin has a lot to do with it too. Idk
Not my argument brother. Just trying to help the original thread with actual information to what the GH Bible is/was

Wasn't that board by invitation only? Or am I way off base? Thought I read that somewhere.

Not my argument brother. Just trying to help the original thread with actual information to what the GH Bible is/was

JD
How long is that bible in reading time?
Good facts and motivation in it..
How does one come in terms of reading such a GH 15 Bible

The real GH15 is dead. What I posted tonight I found in 10 minutes Googling. Surely there is more.

This is interesting. 90% seems legit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Back