• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

When to donate blood

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I am having a little trouble finding a definitive answer but when is the right time to donate blood? my hematocrit came back high at 50.8 pre-cycle for reference.

Good time to donate IMO. When it gets over 50 I'd say go. That means 50.8 % of your blood is not liquid I believe.

2943 out...

oh my, well time to research some places to go to, thank you!

I am donating whole blood first time tomorrow as a preventative measure. My HCT 45.3 (37.5-51.0) is mid/high normal, but my platelets 558 (150-379) are above normal.

Oh yea, OP, its time to donate. And donate on a regular basis whether you need to or not. I personally feel its better to be proactive then reactive.

This is what I've been reading lately, and I would like to get it done regardless. Is there any benefit to donating plasma while on gear?

This is what I've been reading lately, and I would like to get it done regardless. Is there any benefit to donating plasma while on gear?

Benefits u
I donate always when time permits

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you get paid for donating plasma?

Donating plasma doesn't significantly lower RBC or Hematocrit in my experience.
If you need the money, donate plasma.
If you need to lower RBC or hematocrit donate blood.
You can't do both unless you lie.
If you lie and they find out you won't be able to do either because they will ban you.

Donating plasma doesn't significantly lower RBC or Hematocrit in my experience.
If you need the money, donate plasma.
If you need to lower RBC or hematocrit donate blood.
You can't do both unless you lie.
If you lie and they find out you won't be able to do either because they will ban you.

Good to know when ever I need extra money:)

Does whole blood donation reduces RBC, Hematocrit and Platelets?

I know you can donate platelets only, but I think the blood gets returned to you so that doesn't help reduce RBC & Hematocrit....correct?

Of course u can
Deny

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I do double reds at one organization, then i donate whole blood at a different organization about four weeks later. This keeps my crit within normal range.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

I've never heard double red I'll have to go scope this out

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

In my area the alyx machines that do double reds are on the Mobil units only.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

I'd google Blood donor services in your area. Where I livethere are actually centers that you can walk right in and donate. However, you will fill out a form that asks questions about if you've been taking steroids, injections, drugs etc.... be sure to answer no or they wont let you donate.

Hey guys I am having a little trouble finding a definitive answer but when is the right time to donate blood? my hematocrit came back high at 50.8 pre-cycle for reference.

Many factos could rise your hematocrit , but I've seen your bloods and look very good so in my opinion you are dehydrated , so you should do dring more minerals water(flat water) with minerals or very good natural isotonic coconut water :) try it :)

About bloods , if you finished cycle using PTC and you have 3-4 month break for a gear you can do bloods in 4 week cycle if you break was shorter better will be 6 week

Z.

About bloods , if you finished cycle using PTC and you have 3-4 month break for gear you can do bloods in 4 week cycle if you break was shorter betetr will be 6 week

Good time to donate IMO. When it gets over 50 I'd say go. That means 50.8 % of your blood is not liquid I believe.

2943 out...
Close. It is the percentage of blood by volume that is composed of red blood cells. There are 50.8 milliliters of red blood cells in 100 milliliters of Lokthan's blood.

Get Shredded!
Where do you guys donate, like how to do this???
Red Cross, LifeSouth, and more. It depends upon where you live. Type in Red Cross blood donation to Google. If you were military and served in Europe, however, you might get banned for life. Mad Cow Disease fears.

Thanks for all the info guys. I feel like there should be a sticky made for blood donation for easier access. Pretty beneficial information

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Red Cross, LifeSouth, and more. It depends upon where you live. Type in Red Cross blood donation to Google. If you were military and served in Europe, however, you might get banned for life. Mad Cow Disease fears.
Yep that's me. I'm banned from giving blood for life. Only 1 blood donating place in my town and can't give for possible carrier of mad cow.

Close. It is the percentage of blood by volume that is composed of red blood cells. There are 50.8 milliliters of red blood cells in 100 milliliters of Lokthan's blood.

Thanks for the correction. They dumbed it down for me at the donation center then... :/

2943 out...

Yep that's me. I'm banned from giving blood for life. Only 1 blood donating place in my town and can't give for possible carrier of mad cow.
It's bullshit, too. Nobody has ever had mad cow disease from blood, and if I had caught it in the 80s I would surely know by now!

I am donating whole blood first time tomorrow as a preventative measure. My HCT 45.3 (37.5-51.0) is mid/high normal, but my platelets 558 (150-379) are above normal.

Oh yea, OP, its time to donate. And donate on a regular basis whether you need to or not. I personally feel its better to be proactive then reactive.

keep in mind platelet counts have more false readings out of range more so then any other blood marker....what kind of testing method was used?...or better what lab did the test?..with a hemo that low it would be abnormal to have a platelet count that high..might want to double check with the testing facility..fyi

Donate when you are eligible, it helps others and is like a regular oil change

keep in mind platelet counts have more false readings out of range more so then any other blood marker....what kind of testing method was used?...or better what lab did the test?..with a hemo that low it would be abnormal to have a platelet count that high..might want to double check with the testing facility..fyi

It was labcorp. Thanks for clarifying.

I sucessfully donated whole blood today. Hurt more than I anticipated. Only question pertaining AAS was if I injected Drugs or steroids NOT prescribed be Doctor. I said NO.

I have bloodwork again in roughly 8 weeks. I interested to see the difference.

Back