• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

US-domesticsupply.com is the legit web site!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to say big thanks to IMF Admins. Now members know who is who!
Im back!!!

www.us-domesticsupply.com is the legit web site. Im legit domestic-supply owner. Fuck that asshole Gregory who stole my domain!!!

Stay far away from www.domestic-supply..com - domain was stolen and the owner of this domain is a scammer.

Guys please be patient, it will take some time to edit banners and delete all posts made by this fucker.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at us-ds@protonmail.com

Last edited:
Bass, Im glad to see you here! :) Didnt check PMs at k`s board yet..
The past week been a nightmare to me :)
I had to e-mail and/or PM every single vet and mod who knows me for a long time :)
I say big thanks to everyone who supported me!

I pm'ed you back at K's board

DS,

We apologize for the delay and the confusion but this decision was NOT an easy one.

Before this happened the other person gave us evidence he was the real DS. This placed us in an unprecedented situation.

Thank you for your patience in this difficult matter and welcome back.

Maybe things have come to a conclusion, but now I'm curious about Basicsterio's assessment about what he said in the source checking forum about Gregory being the real deal? Was he WAY off base here? I'd be interested in hearing from him again about this. I believe him to be a stand up individual.

So the guy that has been posting here for the last week as DQ was a different guy?

Thank you HeavyIron, I appreciate your patience too and I know it wasnt an easy decision. Thats exactly what they did to my domain and ot wroked out for these scammers.
Im reading PMs this fucker sent to IMF members now. Thanks God they are not deleted. Ill post update a little bit later.
Have alot things to do, maybe someone may help.. need to change banners at they have links to .com web site..
Its confusing, I have to take care of IMF members so they dont get scammed by Gregory. Its not his real name though.

DS,

We apologize for the delay and the confusion but this decision was NOT an easy one.

Before this happened the other person gave us evidence he was the real DS. This placed us in an unprecedented situation.

Thank you for your patience in this difficult matter and welcome back.

Thank you HeavyIron, I appreciate your patience too and I know it wasnt an easy decision. Thats exactly what they did to my domain and ot wroked out for these scammers.
Im reading PMs this fucker sent to IMF members now. Thanks God they are not deleted. Ill post update a little bit later.
Have alot things to do, maybe someone may help.. need to change banners at they have links to .com web site..
Its confusing, I have to take care of IMF members so they dont get scammed by Gregory. Its not his real name though.
The target URL's in your sub forum have been changed to .net so when someone clicks the banners it will go to .net. Just e-mail the correct banners to Prince please.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm confused I can remember Basicstero(Frank) saying Gregory was the real DS and g2g. But if Heavy says it's fixed then we should be g2g.
We asked DS to provide details only he could know from 2014 and this man gave us the correct info.

Good to know this got straighten out. :winkfinger:

I thought .com' posts seemed like English was a second language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's simple ...it got figured out...some things are best left unexplained...

www.us-domesticsupply.com is def the same person that u have all dealt with in the past. Whatever happened here is beyond our knowledge . I just feel like the members are safe now dealing with the same man they've been dealing with since day 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to her this is sorted out... good source right here!

We need nudes to verify this is really him lol JK Welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back