• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rich Piana Real Food

fever

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious has anyone tried Real food as a carb source for post workout? Getting tired of the standard waxy maize and karbolyn.

It's a great concept. Never heard of it till you posted this actually. At some point you just have to weigh the cost/benefit ratio of supplements like carb powders. You could easily buy some cheap maltodextrin or make a sweet potato/yam smoothie mix to use as your base for your protein drink. I don't know if I would do it honestly. The vitamins and antioxidants of SP/Yam/BB are the main reason to use it...in the end its a processed carb powder. I don't really think this is as slow absorbing as they say. When it comes to carbs you have slow absorbing, medium, and fast. It's all really just sugar. The new thing now is HBC powder. But the goto for years was a 50/50 mix of maltodex and Dextrose.

I swear by this stuff. Great taste, and an excellent source of quality carbs. Looks like cattle feed in the bucket. If you are in a hurry, a great way to get quality carbs without having to go the shit route for them. I bought a couple buckets to try, and ill be ordering more.

Back