• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lokthan's Cycle Log

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey hey brothers. This cycle is underway as of Monday!

Goals:
  • Lose fat gain muscle (obviously)
  • Drop ~10% or lower BF
  • Maintain weight at 210-220lbs
  • Look good AF and feel healthy AF

Cycle Doses:
  • Wk 1-12 1g Test E/wk pinned Monday and Thursday nights
  • Wk 1-4 60mg Ostarine ED (to get the juices flowing until the test starts to kick in and the anavar starts)
  • Wk 4-12 60mg Anavar ED (might bump it up to 80mg but thats to be determined on how my body reacts to it)
  • 6 months of 4iu Graytop HgH with a 5 on 2 off protocol (may go to 6iu but Wont do it unless I have a reason)
  • 20mg Aromasin ED, but might have to bump up in a couple weeks because I'm slightly gyno prone
  • After last pin begin Clen cycle 2 wk on 2 wk off protocol, my body loves Clen so I'm stoked to get back on it to throw the final needle on the haystack

PCT Protocol:

• 14 days after last Test pin is the standard 100/100/50/50 Clomid 40/40/20/20 Nolva

Diet and Training routine:
  • Will post all that this weekend, It's already late so I'll get you guys all this info later along with pre-cycle pics because I know ya'll are thirsty.

Here is my pre-cycle bloodwork for you hoes:
(Having trouble finding definite answer but shouldn't I go donate because my crit is high?)

dz5W8Yu.jpg

ZbP2SIK.jpg

Bloods look good :)

Nice cycle ,1 g test impressive, keep looking you E2 during your cycle , because 20 mg Aromasin could be to low when test start working in 100%, so maybe you can use aromasin for first 4-5 weeks and change for arimidex my opinion of course :)

BTW , you can add vit D3 (10000 iu ) to fat meal + high dosage magnesium and vit b6 , helping you with release your free testosterone and decrease you SHGB :)

Good luck with cycle

Z.

Bloods look good :)

Nice cycle ,1 g test impressive, keep looking you E2 during your cycle , because 20 mg Aromasin could be to low when test start working in 100%, so maybe you can use aromasin for first 4-5 weeks and change for arimidex my opinion of course :)

BTW , you can add vit D3 (10000 iu ) to fat meal + high dosage magnesium and vit b6 , helping you with release your free testosterone and decrease you SHGB :)

Good luck with cycle

Z.

Learning things everyday, thank you for the advice. I'm going to look more into the vitamins here when I get back home. Plus living in WA state means no Vitamin D from the sun

I know what you feel , i need to use vit D3 for 10 months in whole year :)

Remember about controlling your E2 , than you feel real Test kick :)

Z.

8 weeks after pct or including pct? I'm just coming to an end of My pct and already want to jump back on

8 weeks after pct or including pct? I'm just coming to an end of My pct and already want to jump back on
Honestly, I know the protocol is time on=time off, but I was eager to get back in. So I got my blood work done and levels were almost identical to my levels before I did my first cycle so I felt comfortable enough to start another. Plus doing long Esther test I know I had another 4 weeks before it kicked in.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

UPDATE.

So we are now 1 week and and day after cycle start. I'm feeling great right now, Ostarine is kicked in so that's really nice to have something going while this test and gh kicks in later.

Something interesting, however. I started cycle last Sunday at 214lbs. This last Sunday (1 week into cycle ) my Weight was 219.6, and last night it was 224.9. Cycle pics posted today.

ALSO. Not previously stated, all gear is from PSL. I've had a fantastic time with them and their gear so far

Woke up today at 222.2lbs. Yesterday was chest but had to leave the gym early due to personal stuff.

Decline machine press
10x225
10x275
8x315

Incline bb bench
5x5x225

Pecdec
7x10x135

Progress picture from last night.
uploadfromtaptalk1453921266938.jpg

Yeah I'm looking up the best center around me atm. And this is a PSL sponsored log

Couldn't of said it better myself! Psl for the win! Doesn't get any better!

Things are going pretty great, still sitting ~222lbs. Diet has been pretty on point, me and my wife bought the 6-pack meal prep backpacks and they have been AMAZING. If you don't have one, buy one.

I am not a believer in SARMs all, but this Ostarine has been pretty awesome. Could be because im taking it at 60mg/ed but it's been real nice in helping my fill back out up top.
Gear from PSL has been awesome as always no PIP after changing to 25g 1 1/2" needles.

Training regime:
Monday- Shoulders
Tuesday- Chest
Wednesday-Arms
Thursday-Back
Friday-Legs
Saturday-Deadlift/Cardio day

Cardio is implemented every morning fasted after HgH pin, and abs are done almost everyday.

Today was Deadlift/Cardio day.

Sumo Deadlifts
135x10
225x8
275x4
405x2

(did a couple random arm workouts because the wife missed arm day), then some cardio/abs

This is 3 days ago @224lbs
kTFYyhj.jpg

Today was a pretty good day. Test is definitely starting to kick in already, my back has been breaking out INSANE the past couple days... Can't even go to the gym in a tank anymore until it clears up.

Injected into bicep for the first time, went okay but since it's a virgin muscle good lord is it sore. Pictures and workout info coming tomorrow.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 220.9

Weight: 219

Feeling great, start the anavar on the 15th. Strength is absolutely through the roof atm. Was able to REP 405 sumo deadlifts and skullcrush (wish perfect form) for 135.

Pics this weekend!

Decided to start the Anavar and HOLY SHIT! Strength is absolutely insane... Some PRs from the last 2 days

6x375 on rack pulls
6x125 single arm row

6x445 on reverse hack squat

Ex17xrz.jpg

Things are going strong, sitting at 210lbs right now. The Anavar is kickin my ass right now and I love it. I am always SO hot, sweating so I think that's good. Amazing pumps and the strength is really awesome. I won some Tren E from Oxydine Labs (apparently really fantastic tren E) So I am going to drop the Test dosage down to 500mg/wk so I can run the Tren E at 300mg/wk. By the time I get the tren and it kicks in the test taper will be in effect by then. So we will see how this pans out. Going to order some caber as well here soon.

HGH- Seems to be doing something for me as I do fasted cardio nearly 6 days a week an hour after injecting the GH. My top abs are starting to become a lot harder and visible and my obliques are starting to lean out THANK GOD.

HGH- Seems to be doing something for me as I do fasted cardio nearly 6 days a week an hour after injecting the GH. My top abs are starting to become a lot harder and visible and my obliques are starting to lean out THANK GOD.
When are you testing your hGH?

Goals:
  • Lose fat gain muscle (obviously)
  • Drop ~10% or lower BF
  • Maintain weight at 210-220lbs
  • Look good AF and feel healthy AF
May I suggest that you are going to have to drop well below 210 pounds to get into single digit body fat percentages if you want to do it this cycle? I take it that is what your second bullet point means, less than 10% . . .

May I suggest that you are going to have to drop well below 210 pounds to get into single digit body fat percentages if you want to do it this cycle? I take it that is what your second bullet point means, less than 10% . . .
Coincidentally someone else was telling me the same thing today.. you don't think it's possible?

Coincidentally someone else was telling me the same thing today.. you don't think it's possible?
Not in one cycle. You can do one or the other, but not both. What will end up happening is you will do neither very well. Pick one goal and nail it. If you want to get into single digits, start the carb cycling, increase the cardio, and go for it. Do not watch the scale. Watch the mirror. Forget what the scale says.

You could probably get below 10% in one cycle.

Getting below 10% and keeping your bodyweight where it is today is fantasyland.

PLEASE do not take this post the wrong way. You are obviously making some progress. I just do not think it is possible to get from where you are now to single digit body fat percentage while also maintaining your bodyweight without losing a single additional pound in the next several weeks (that is, one cycle).

I would rather see you pick an attainable goal and nail it.

I am ok if you want to ignore me for saying it - not a problem. I do not want to argue with you or anything. I am just calling it like I see it. If you want to hit single digit body fat this cycle, then you need to start cutting and be serious about it.

No of course I wouldn't ignore any advice, that's why i go on ASF and do logs and talk. It makes a lot of sense, I just really want both. But yes, it probably wont happen for a good while. My goal for this cycle was to cut, and that;s what I've been doing, way more fasted cardio than I ever do, with caloric deficit. Need this summer body

My diet has typically been this with some variations here and there depending on what was on sale at the store. this weekend I am revamping the diet so I can start Carb cycling.

Breakfast

2 slice daves seeded bread
4 eggs poached

Meal 2
1 cup white rice
12oz chicken

meal 3
1 cup cottage cheese

meal 4
Salmon fillet
whole sweet potato

Meal 5
2 cup wheat pasta
4oz ground beef

Post workout shake
protein, PB, cup of milk

~3,025 cals/ 215carbs/83g fat/347 protein trying to stick to a 25/25/50 ratio. will post new carb cycling diet once i get it tightened up this weekend

Yesterday I pinned triceps, tapered down to 500mg/wk.

Donating blood next week/or this weekend if they can fit me in, the headaches have been pretty gnarly, going to donate whole blood to start. Todays workout was chest and I have to say it was AWFUL. Probably one of the worst workouts I've had in a while. I've been pretty sick with bhroncitis this weekend so i lost motivation to take all my pills (glucosamine, taurine, etc) so my joints today were fucking terrible. Couldn't even do any type of press. Tomorrow will hit it strong.

Today's workout was AMAZING. Probably one of the best workouts I've ever had, despite yesterday being tragic. All the Weight felt so light and I was having trouble the whole time finding the right weight to use.

It's too difficult to post from my phone but will post the workout tomorrow.

224lbs.

uploadfromtaptalk1455169343176.jpg

Back