• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So... Ann Coulter?

Phil_McRevis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
And I'm only bringing this up because I just saw something with her in it....

BUT... Is there anybody else who fantasizes about fucking her right in the ass?!

Look, I know, you can't be a bigger cunt than she is, but man, there is just something about her that gets me going!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

BUT... Is there anybody else who fantasizes about fucking her right in the ass?!

Look, I know, you can't be a bigger cunt than she is, but man, there is just something about her that gets me going!

I'm with you 100%.

I'd hit her and Palin at the same time....Marie Bartilomo, Megan Fox and Kim Guilfoyle too....

sent FROM HELL

I'd hit her and Palin at the same time....Marie Bartilomo, Megan Fox and Kim Guilfoyle too....

sent FROM HELL
You mean Megyn Kelly right? Oh yeah, she gives me a semi just watching the news. I'm with you on Kim too! But the others? I don't know man....

We probably need help though.

Oh shit... Her too! Yes. I thought she was hit when I was still a democrat. Who knew I had this thing for all these conservative broads.

What sucks for me is my wifes stepsister and Dana could be twins.

Been dreaming about that browneye for a long time...

IML Gear Cream!
There is something hot about her and I basically hate everything that comes out of her mouth.

She must be hard to photo shop

ann_coulter_245.preview.jpg

file.php

I love Ann Coulter for a few reasons, 1.) You may hate her politics but she is a lawyer who is very smart about the law and history and loves to argue. 2.) She is wity, uses absurdity often to not only show the stupidity of who she is debating but makes me laugh at the same time. 3.) She drives democrats fucking nuts, liberals lose their fucking minds when you mention her name, which I do often just to watch them melt.

4.) I'd love to ram my cock in her, I would feel patriotic making her cum.

So many hot republicans and Democrats have Hillary, Janet Reno, Madeleine Albright, Nancy Pelosi. Seriously, no wonder Bill fucks every secretary he can.

Female Democrats are hideous

sent FROM HELL

Back