• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pretty girl

galois

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I suspected a certain employee was rather pretty so I had her travel to my city this week. Turns out I couldn't be more correct. Today I switched her reporting lines and made her report to me and then took her out for drinks. She's hilarious... Then got fucking wasted. Woke up on the couch at home. Not sure how it ended. I think I'm a walking lawsuit/divorce waiting to happen. crisis.

ate some cereal.

god help me.

Last edited:
...it's the same thing I did with my current assistant. in fact, I think I'm only going to hire hot chicks.

my poor wife waited up worried about me. gah.

the other week I got drunk at dinner with my wife and tried to explain how it's biologically natural for people to need to sleep with other people. christ. I love my wife but I'm scared of what I'm gonna do.

Damn galois, I have thought such things but would never share it with my wife, can't wait to hear how this all plays out, good luck brother

Damn galois, I have thought such things but would never share it with my wife, can't wait to hear how this all plays out, good luck brother
She reads these forums from time to time so I'm a little fucked for posting this.

daring, bold and unafraid, or totally polluted, has to be the most unpredictable shit I have ever seen you post

daring, bold and unafraid, or totally polluted, has to be the most unpredictable shit I have ever seen you post
one or the other for sure. been thinking about this for some time. :/

You've got balls
Behave
Deny
Start packinh

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

You've got balls
Behave
Deny
Start packinh

wife lives in another country and I visit her every other week or so. start packing? well, I visit this Friday. :)

fingers crossed for you, I hope this causes one of those goofy grins that nobody understands and doesn't cost you 25x more than it was worth

fingers crossed for you, I hope this causes one of those goofy grins that nobody understands and doesn't cost you 25x more than it was worth
thanks.

gear x booze =... hard to tell what's important sometimes.

See pics of u on the web
Hope no animals where sexually abused in the production of ur film

I'm jealous lol

1. U have to authority and power to have hot chicks come to your city and report to you (pimping)

2. U have hot chicks at work...all I ever see if ugly oilfield hands lol

I'm jealous lol

1. U have to authority and power to have hot chicks come to your city and report to you (pimping)

Calloused much

I'm jealous lol

dude, I work in technology. there are like <counting> two hot chicks in my field.

Barbie and Flo

She reads these forums from time to time so I'm a little fucked for posting this.

Your conscience is egging you on to self-sabotage. Maybe. It's a resolution of sorts for an unstable situation.

IMO the brave and smart thing to do would be to talk to the wife about all this, see what's possible, what she wants and what she can compromise on, what the boundaries are, what you'd be ok with too -- can you stomach her fucking other guys? A lot of people make the open relationship thing work... it's worth a look. The answer might also be no, in which case it's time to end things.

Get Shredded!
Your conscience is egging you on to self-sabotage. Maybe. It's a resolution of sorts for an unstable situation.

IMO the brave and smart thing to do would be to talk to the wife about all this, see what's possible, what she wants and what she can compromise on, what the boundaries are, what you'd be ok with too -- can you stomach her fucking other guys? A lot of people make the open relationship thing work... it's worth a look. The answer might also be no, in which case it's time to end things.

Kind of had those talks in a roundabout way years ago so the boundaries are clear: no third parties.

Could I suffer her sleeping with another guy? Fuck no, I'd probably murder the guy. ...and that's the core conflict: can I do to my wife what I couldn't bear my wife doing to me? I edge closer.

If I had the opportunity tonight I think I would have crossed the line.

i can't imagine a worse thing I could do than posting an employee's pic on a gear forum. ...lemme see what I can work out tomorrow. :winkfinger:

Crop it, and then filter it. Editing a photo renders it useless to reverse lookup online.

I wanna see her butt.

Butt Butt butt butt butt butt

Yeah, yeah, yeah OH-

Butt butt butt butt butt

Yeah, yeah, yeah OH- yeah

Crop it, and then filter it. Editing a photo renders it useless to reverse lookup online.

I wanna see her butt.
it's my mission today, bro!

...well that and figuring out how I got home.

it's my mission today, bro!

...well that and figuring out how I got home.

obviously someone brought you home, I like you G, but that cheating shit is for the birds. Karma is a bitch brother, don't be angry when someone samples your wifes' cobbler. You will have brought it on yourself.

obviously someone brought you home, I like you G, but that cheating shit is for the birds. Karma is a bitch brother, don't be angry when someone samples your wifes' cobbler. You will have brought it on yourself.
Yeah :(

I suspected a certain employee was rather pretty so I had her travel to my city this week. Turns out I couldn't be more correct. Today I switched her reporting lines and made her report to me and then took her out for drinks. She's hilarious... Then got fucking wasted. Woke up on the couch at home. Not sure how it ended. I think I'm a walking lawsuit/divorce waiting to happen. crisis.

ate some cereal.

god help me.

Yeah, usually your posts are the most levelheaded on the forum Gal. Didn't expect to see this.

Do you think it's just some sort of temptation? Are you just horny?

Jerk off. Follow the path of least resistance. Don't create turmoil in your life. Life seems to do that by itself...

Back