• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Korean BBQ, one more time!

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Another BBQ night, eating all 5he good stuff. No seafood, cockroach, bull shit. After gym meal.

26d6443e84034b6adc34035be0bbec4b.jpg

Last edited:
Yum! Is that soy sauce or coconut aminos?

Somebody here eats paleo, was it you?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
It's not soy sauce.. I don't know what the hell it is, taste damn good tho brother! I pip all the meat in it. I had Kalbi, thin sliced brisket, short ribs. Some marinated bomb beef. Love that damn place.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Damn, I'm working from home tomorrow, and after the gym I'm going to throw down! This shit has my mouth watering!

Wow. Korean BBQ is yummy, where 's the vegetables ? i remeber they put the meat in the middle of that, eat them all, so cool !

Damn, I'm working from home tomorrow, and after the gym I'm going to throw down! This shit has my mouth watering!

Bro.. The short ribs were so, so, good. I should have had more.. Every one I ate, I kept saying "this so good". My girl was about to slap the shit out of me..

Wow. Korean BBQ is yummy, where 's the vegetables ? i remeber they put the meat in the middle of that, eat them all, so cool !
I've never had meat with vegetables. Just the vegetables in the side dishes. It's a surprise everytime, lol.

So fuck, this just happened! Your pics got me hungry so I decided to dice up my leftover NY strip steaks and fry some eggs to throw in a carb chopper tortilla. So I'm heating coconut oil on the stove and not paying attention. The fucking smoke alarms start going off. My three kids and wife are all snug in their beds. I open the doors, turn on the ceiling fan and start fanning the detector by the master BR. My wife bursts open the door and starts fanning with some towel, but she's snacking me in the head and screaming at me, I knock the candle off the wall in the hallway telling her to chill out. She keeps screaming about the kids and then I said it... Go to bed you fucking bitch!

It's all calm now, but I don't think I'll be getting laid for a while. Not that it would have been any different had I not said that, but still, now she has an excuse to not fuck me.

My steak and egg burritos were fucking delicious though!

IML Gear Cream!
It's I
On Paleo

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahh... I love paleo, I feel great when I keep it clean, but I love bread, and tortillas, and everything else you're not supposed to eat

Ahh... I love paleo, I feel great when I keep it clean, but I love bread, and tortillas, and everything else you're not supposed to eat

Eat up and enjoy
Get fat
Go on diet
Workout
Be happy

So fuck, this just happened! Your pics got me hungry so I decided to dice up my leftover NY strip steaks and fry some eggs to throw in a carb chopper tortilla. So I'm heating coconut oil on the stove and not paying attention. The fucking smoke alarms start going off. My three kids and wife are all snug in their beds. I open the doors, turn on the ceiling fan and start fanning the detector by the master BR. My wife bursts open the door and starts fanning with some towel, but she's snacking me in the head and screaming at me, I knock the candle off the wall in the hallway telling her to chill out. She keeps screaming about the kids and then I said it... Go to bed you fucking bitch!

It's all calm now, but I don't think I'll be getting laid for a while. Not that it would have been any different had I not said that, but still, now she has an excuse to not fuck me.

Haha, what an unfortunat chain of events, damn bro. I called my girl a bitch one time. She still brings it up from time to time, lol. She'll get over it. Good thing you still got that burrito, sounds god damn delicious. Funny ass story man, lol. I was dyin for a few seconds.

but dude...burrito!

Lol, THREE of them! Washing it down with some crown and red vein!

Get romantic with the wife and bring in the candle and rose pedals

Haha, what an unfortunat chain of events, damn bro. I called my girl a bitch one time. She still brings it up from time to time, lol. She'll get over it. Good thing you still got that burrito, sounds god damn delicious. Funny ass story man, lol. I was dyin for a few seconds.
Yeah, she was pretty out of it, I did wait til the door was shut before "bitch" came out. I guess we'll find out in the morning if she recalls. I wasn't very subtle. Oh well... Keep it real y'all!

Get Shredded!
Get romantic with the wife and bring in the candle and rose pedals

Yeah, I still can't compete with those studs in those books she reads... Lol

Back