• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just a heads up

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone ,

Just wanted to let everyone know I've been speaking with Vision regularly and wanted to assure everyone that he is fine. Unfortunately I've seen a pic of his girl who is rather banged up! So please keep them in your prayers! Vision will get back to everyone as soon as possible .

Thank you
Mace.

Vision is ok ! Just wanted to assure everyone that everything is fine and he will be answering emails and pm's as soon as possible. . I wanna thank everyone for your concern and I'm sure Vision will do the same once he is back in the office.

Damn what happened to vision???

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
this is not for me to discuss, When vision is back I'm sure he will fill everyone in on what has transpired !

Sounds like a collision, prayers for a full recovery to Vision and his girl, it's crazy how delicate life is.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Thanks Dante , I'm sure vision appreciates the kind words !

Your welcome bro, despite the shenanigans, I'd like to think of us as a brotherhood

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yes sir ! And that is great to hear!

Man he can't catch a break this last year. Hope for a speedy recovery vision. Anything I can do let me know!

Thanks for letting the member know Macedog.

V. is fine. He was not involved, but his wife was in an accident recently and he has been with her in the hospital. She is ok and nothing life threatening or permanent. V. just wanted me to give you some details so you would not worry. He should be back in a day or so.

Thanks for letting the member know Macedog.

V. is fine. He was not involved, but his wife was in an accident recently and he has been with her in the hospital. She is ok and nothing life threatening or permanent. V. just wanted me to give you some details so you would not worry. He should be back in a day or so.

your very welcome jozifp! Didn't want to say to much. I'm glad you let everyone know what Has occurred. Prayers going out to vision and his wife! Please , ...everyone do the same.

Vision I hope everyone is healing and and no long term injuries...

-Cheers Brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back