• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Free my nigga Trap[emoji92]

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mutha fuccas round here can't catch a break!!

Got me thinking about taking a break!

Edit
The title is all fucked yo!! IDGAF!!!

My 103% is better than @Roidboy 500% any day of the fuckin week!

Oh, go read the TD Review thread in you know who's sub forum.

Pretty sure that's what did it.

Sorry brother!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You aren't missing much Dema. It's been a shit show of sorts. Actually been spending more time on the near flat lined IMF.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

What did you catch in your nigga trap? Police always tell me it's illegal to set those around my neck of the woods

IML Gear Cream!
Lol!! I know, I just couldn't hold myself back.

so he did get banned? That's pretty gay, always enjoy his posts

And so goes the Days of our Lives...

Everyone could leave , that wouldn't matter as long as someone pays the coss to be the boss. It's a lossing battle idk why we keep after them we are nobody's just look at the guy's that left already. Look at the guy's ready to leave the guy's that have been banned some more then once. I have never seen this place in shambles like this ever over one lab. This is so old why we even talkin bout it still to this day , it's just one of thoughs things some of us just can't let go. My maan mm can't leave , but if you gotta keep one or the other i see a paying lab with the upper hand here. What a bummer...

Cheapthreads out..

What did you catch in your nigga trap? Police always tell me it's illegal to set those around my neck of the woods

What would you recommend as bait for my nigger trap grape soda ,chicken or should I go all out and use a fat white woman.

What would you recommend as bait for my nigger trap grape soda ,chicken or should I go all out and use a fat white woman.

Lmfao if ur trap is big enough for said white women, they can't resist...lather them in church's chicken grease and it's a done deal. They will be in line, similar to the unemployment line waiting to get that big ass snowflake

Mutha fuccas round here can't catch a break!!

Got me thinking about taking a break!

Edit
The title is all fucked yo!! IDGAF!!!

My 103% is better than @Roidboy 500% any day of the fuckin week!

Everyone could leave , that wouldn't matter as long as someone pays the coss to be the boss. It's a lossing battle idk why we keep after them we are nobody's just look at the guy's that left already. Look at the guy's ready to leave the guy's that have been banned some more then once. I have never seen this place in shambles like this ever over one lab. This is so old why we even talkin bout it still to this day , it's just one of thoughs things some of us just can't let go. My maan mm can't leave , but if you gotta keep one or the other i see a paying lab with the upper hand here. What a bummer...

Cheapthreads out..

Did you fellas see him in BSR forum yesterday???

It was suicide. You can't bring a guy back from suicide. He wanted it, he was basically begging for it.

Don't make him into a savior... he wasn't "saving" the community, by telling the truth... he was being an asshole.

If you really can't handle a fella knowing and repeatedly violating the rules in order to get banned... and the actions of moderation group violates your sensitivites... JFC I got nothing for you.

It so fucking simple. Stay in the pit with the malarky, stay out of sponsors forum unless you have a legit to say, don't poke moderators that are enforcing the rules that are in place to assist the community from imploding.

Guys, I loved Trap too, but he wouldn't let that shit go and move on. He left the last time, he wasn't banned to my knowledge and came back for no other reason but to get banned. I don't know how letting the lab you have problems with push you away from the board, push you to break rules and get banned makes sense. Let it go, let it play out. Damn

Did you fellas see him in BSR forum yesterday???

It was suicide. You can't bring a guy back from suicide. He wanted it, he was basically begging for it.

Don't make him into a savior... he wasn't "saving" the community, by telling the truth... he was being an asshole.

If you really can't handle a fella knowing and repeatedly violating the rules in order to get banned... and the actions of moderation group violates your sensitivites... JFC I got nothing for you.

It so fucking simple. Stay in the pit with the malarky, stay out of sponsors forum unless you have a legit to say, don't poke moderators that are enforcing the rules that are in place to assist the community from imploding.

I am no way saying he, you, or I are any savior of the board.... Just simply stating my view on the subject.

Free TrapStar! Bring back HTF!!

So DJ real quick question , i wanted to look at a log heavy did for bsr but i can't seem to find it why is that? I've noticed a lot of bsr threads getting " lost " and i must say I've read some and there was no bad thing's said so why are they disappearing. I thought deleting post and threads was a no no. I could be wrong but that won't bring back the threads. I like following heavys logs this one tho gone. As far as ppl thinking he was endorsing bsr at the end he should've thought about that before jumping on bsr gear. Cuz we all thought it was suspect... Trap for mod... You like this hu...

Cheapthreads out...

I love this board. It's mainly the fringe benefits and I can get away with so much ....

Get Shredded!
So DJ real quick question , i wanted to look at a log heavy did for bsr but i can't seem to find it why is that? I've noticed a lot of bsr threads getting " lost " and i must say I've read some and there was no bad thing's said so why are they disappearing. I thought deleting post and threads was a no no. I could be wrong but that won't bring back the threads. I like following heavys logs this one tho gone. As far as ppl thinking he was endorsing bsr at the end he should've thought about that before jumping on bsr gear. Cuz we all thought it was suspect... Trap for mod... You like this hu...

Cheapthreads out...

have you ran the gear ? not a damn thing is suspect about it. it's good.

6 months from now it will be different but the gear he is shipping out at the moment is good.

I am no way saying he, you, or I are any savior of the board.... Just simply stating my view on the subject.

Right "free my nigga trap"..
Free him from a ban that was self imposed? It's like one of those monks that set themselves on fire, it was an attention move. Which your perpetuating. And while the monk got attention... You can't unburn him.
fire5e2.jpg

Trapstar admitted he wanted to get banned last night and was intentionally doing what he could for it to happen. He was issued a warning through pm and that was his response. Blame him.

Cheapthreads out...

Sponsors have the power and authority to delete threads in their own subforum. If bsr wanted it deleted for whatever reason, he's able to do so. There's no rule against it. Does it look good? No. But if it's filled with this kind of bullshit, I could see why it would be. I fallowed the first 4 pages of that log and it was nothing but shit talking. I would have deleted that garbage too if I were him.

Cheapthreads out...
I locked it down after I announced I would not be logging the gear anymore. It was never deleted.

I'll log whatever I want but thanks for the suggestion.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/50190-heavyiron-tries-BLACK-STAR-REPUBLIC

O don't twist it.. He is his own man and makes his own decisions. I'm just stating my view

Cheapthreads out...

without getting into the way things work out with monies. The sponsors dues are basically to have a forum where they can give info, do sales, whatever it takes to draw some attention towards there lab.
Within a sponsors forum they have moderation privilages. They can remove comments, edit threads, close and remove threads. What I wouldn't edit in a open forum... a sponsor might in theirs. I'm concerned with general safety and the general condition of asf. Sponsors have a much more specific view. Why heavies got removed...idk a sponsors choice is based on business considerations that I don't concern myself with.

Turnabout time cheapthreads... I have a question for you... did you actually see what trap wrote in BSR threads? Did you see him poke Tgz repeatedly? Remind you of anything. There is a discretion here.

O don't twist it.. He is his own man and makes his own decisions. I'm just stating my view

Trap can come back after 30 days if he agrees to following all the rules. Its all in his control.

Yes i did see him poke at tg , not sure what his beef was or is about but that's none of my business that ill give. But between the 2 of them trap deff is hot about something that goes way back. Ppl have just been expressing there self maybe not in a good way but its the way of some ppls way of life. We all talk shit just some have ways of doing worse then others. I let it be know i get buck wild and lose it as did trap , it just shows there is deff something wrong and no one would fix it. I wish he would've come back and spit his one liners here and there but he's deff on fire with bsr and i don't blame him. Me well i just get bent when i see guy's with less then 10 post saying that's the most professional sight they ever seen it's to bad they weren't here 2 months ago. And yes he blacklisted guy's for asking questions the dick head did it to me and not 1 person on this board can say im lieing cuz we know it happened. I've talk to tg and said im out of his area but if anybody askes me about bsr you better believe it wont be good. So there you bsr get the payed actors in here and question me ill still say , well in pm ill let them know..

Best regards
Cheapthreads out..

Back