• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Buyer Beware DS.com

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After extensive emails and PM's I am 100 percent certain DS. Net is the real DS and I personally would NOT send cash to anybody except for him. Buyer beware of DS.com or anybody else that claims to be DS. I am not claiming to know the whole story or anything about the business and what went down but I do know for sure that DS.net is the original DS who has had real gear and lighting fast delivery. To Mods and Admin - I hope u see this and straigjting the forum out. I know the man I spoke with is the original DS who has been a member / spin or here and at IM since the beginning. Hope this helps. It's pretty fucked ip what has happened to this guy. Hope it get handled

I agree with you, .net is the guy that's put in the work to get a good name. All this has messed him up, I have talked to both on another forum and .net is the guy that's been there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just emailed the admin. I am 100 percent certain on this matter. Don't want anybody to lose their hard earned money

Guys, thank you for your support. It's a mess indeed. It took years of hard job to build up a good name and reputation. And someday a hacker comes up with a bullshit story to steal my name and reputation to peddle that chinease brand? Also he emailed another sponsor of this board, threatening him for supporting me. Email written in russian.

Guys, thank you for your support. It's a mess indeed. It took years of hard job to build up a good name and reputation. And someday a hacker comes up with a bullshit story to steal my name and reputation to peddle that chinease brand? Also he emailed another sponsor of this board, threatening him for supporting me. Email written in russian.

If you haven't already done so I think you should PM HeavyIron and reference this thread.

:coffee: domestic source??

Edit. Everybody should just wait till this gets straightened out before sending any money anywhere. All I know for certain is that DSnet is the only parson I have ever spoken to or dealt with even before he came to this board or IM board. I don't pretend to know anymore than that. Lots of money is involved including our hard earned money as members of this forum. WAIT till it get handled by people with more insight then myself.

The site was hacked. Nobody knows who the legit DS is.

This really sucks. Like I said in a previous post I within last 2 weeks placed order with .net after all this first started and everything came exactly as it always has and he has always done things the exact same way. I agree with murf23 that .net is the real Ds.

Back