• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone had a vasectomy?

My husband did...
He said seeing smoke coming from his balls was unpleasant..and the poking and prodding was weird..
His tea bag wasn't too swollen and they gave him tons of painkillers that he only took for a day.
He sat around for a day with an ice pack on his balls

He had to go back a month later and jerk off in a cup to confirm he was shooting blanks

I had this done;) It was actually pretty fucking simple all but the legs getting put up,in the stirrups.lol I was put to sleep,so idk about all that smoke shit.haha I woke up and went to work the next day no biggie at all and now guess what I don't have to do ever again ??Pull out .hahahaha

My husband did...
He said seeing smoke coming from his balls was unpleasant..and the poking and prodding was weird..
His tea bag wasn't too swollen and they gave him tons of painkillers that he only took for a day.
He sat around for a day with an ice pack on his balls

He had to go back a month later and jerk off in a cup to confirm he was shooting blanks
yea the smokin of the nuts is def not ganna be cool, 3 boys is enough tho so I'm goin thru with it. Thanks for the comeback.

I can't believe they did that while awake ??He must have went to a military doc ..

I had one 3-4 years ago. Best $40 I ever spent. Seriously, it was an office procedure and the co-pay was $40. Took all of 45 mins total, including the time it took for the nurse to scrub everything clean before the doc did it. They prescribed me Tylenol 3, but very few of them. Very little pain, but some tugging and pulling during the procedure. I couldn't point the scars out to you today, but I can feel the clips they put in if I fish around in my sack.

I had this done;) It was actually pretty fucking simple all but the legs getting put up,in the stirrups.lol I was put to sleep,so idk about all that smoke shit.haha I woke up and went to work the next day no biggie at all and now guess what I don't have to do ever again ??Pull out .hahahaha
Tired of pulling out bro, its always awesome to ride it out ya know:winkfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe they did that while awake ??He must have went to a military doc ..
I'm goin to the best in the area and ill also be awake

It was all good until the nasty old lady came in with the bucket of iodine and put the legs up in the stirrups while the doors open and everyone waking around like there all cool and your laying there like wtf shut that door I'm in a position men are not supposed to be in.hahahahha that part sucked..

No actually..a very well known urologist. He had to drive home ..I was pregnant with my 4th on bed rest..or our combined 7th-hiwever you look at
He was pretty determined to get it done..haha
What's funny is two different families we know are expecting new babies..he asked me to find out how much it cost to have it reversed..I said oh HELL no
Well wait for grandchildren ( he has one of those too)

He didn't feel anything besides some moving around and the initial local-small pinch.
He also only paid the copay of like 30 bucks

IML Gear Cream!
Totally cant see the one scar (single puncture type) and no clips were used..hence the burning. Cut and cauterized

Vasectomy costs half of a month's child support even without insurance. You will be free in a way you didn't know possible. However, it is a very awkward conversation with a stranger while some guy cuts and cauterizes the boys and asks you how your day was...

I was cut, cauterize dans have metal clamps. I kinda dig the clamps. It's a pleasant reminder of what a fantastic choice I made.

In and out in 15 minutes or at least it felt like it. Recovery was easy as well. Just make sure you go back in for the follow up to give them a little donation to ensure the procedure worked.

Sent from my SpyPhone using Tapatalk

I had it done a few years ago and it was easy peasy. Maybe a day of downtime to avoid complications but no ill effects later. Feels good to be free. :)

Well how do you feel about a hematoma in your balls that needs to be removed by a 3 inch incision and have your tool bag scraped and suctioned out..cuz hubs had that done too ..we'll prior to the vasectomy.
His balls were literally like grapefruit and a vivid purple

*wonders how many guys just got a sharp pain and a little bit ill*

The doc said no heavy weights for two weeks...whatcha opinion on that?

Well how do you feel about a hematoma in your balls that needs to be removed by a 3 inch incision and have your tool bag scraped and suctioned out..cuz hubs had that done too ..we'll prior to the vasectomy.
His balls were literally like grapefruit and a vivid purple

*wonders how many guys just got a sharp pain and a little bit ill*

I was paranoid about that but I spent only one day gingerly lounging. Light sex the next day and was half expecting pain when I finished but all was good. Went back to my normal routine after that.

Vasectomy costs half of a month's child support even without insurance. You will be free in a way you didn't know possible. However, it is a very awkward conversation with a stranger while some guy cuts and cauterizes the boys and asks you how your day was...

^^^ I'm with the Jew here.

I went gassed, so didn't have to witness the grizzly carnage wrecked on my nutz.

Blowing loads 4 day later. Jizz sample 6 weeks later said no swimmers.

Winning thanks to GEARZ :daydream:

Get Shredded!
I was paranoid about that but I spent only one day gingerly lounging. Light sex the next day and was half expecting pain when I finished but all was good. Went back to my normal routine after that.
Fuck you are brave.lol I don't even remember how long I waited but I am sure longer than two days.haha Does anyone else remember the fucking leg stirrups ??Thats only thing I really remember as I was out to sleep after the old lady cleaned the boys..I didn't like those things at all I do know that.lol All I could think was this is how a women has a baby why the fuck do I need to be put in them.hahaha those things sucked

Left side went smooth, but the right side I had a sharp pain when he tugged before he cut or clipped. At least enough that I flinched and let out a moan. He asked me if I was ok, the nurse told him my BP was up, he then gave me another shot to numb it up more. The anxiety really set in, but by that time it was pretty much over.

In the end, I'd do it again. A day later I was back to normal with a little bruising. Looking back, I'm glad it wasn't the left side right out of the gate.

LowT

You guys are settling my nerves on this ome quite a bit. I wasn't very worried but now I've heard from several of ypu guys about the matter and ir really doesn't seem all to bad. More than likely ill take a full week off from lifting, doc said two weeks but ill see how I'm feeling. Itll be about time for a full week off anyway cause every 2 or 3 months I take off 7 days.

My procedure went smooth no issue at all... Well except one. My advice is, if he has one of those dentist kinda lights avoid looking at your reflection in it. I looked up and saw the bloody pool my nuts were floating in and almost passed out. The nurse covered my face with cold wet towels to keep me conscious. Fuck I wish she would have just let me pass out! After that no issues just mild discomfort for a couple of days

Got it done and it hurt like a bitch they tug on the tubes till they can pull them out far enough to cut them and burn them.you can feel the tugging in you stomach almost felt like getting kicked in the balls. after the surgery my balls where black and blue grape fruits for the next 2 days. the only part that was kool was the 2 nurses where young and so cute the kepth looking at my cock and smiling at me.......

Simple procedure. In and out. Took about a half hour - 45 min. No pain and was awake the whole time. It's actually pretty scary how fast someone can change your life.. LOL

It's as easy as a surgical procedure gets. Played softball the next day.

Got snipped and had a procedure done where they removed sperm by taking out tissue. The snipping was done with a local. I was awake. The sperm removal was done with a twilight. I was out for that.

The snipping sucked. I got a shaving and iodine rub, then a poke in the grundel (fleshy meat bridge) for the local. I was anticipating that to be the worst. It was not. Just a small poke. Once they clamped down on the tubes, there was this pain like someone hauled off and kicked me in the balls. It was pretty shitty for the first side, but bearable. When he switched over to do the other side, he said the pain would be worse. It was. I felt like I was going to throw up from the stomach pain. It was about 15 minutes per side. I was glad I went through it. Get some super supportive boxer briefs to hold your junk close to your body. Letting them hang caused some discomfort. You are probably gonna be walking around like Edward Norton in American History X after his prison shower scene for awhile. You won't run for awhile. You might get pain when you bust a nut sometimes. You might have some discomfort there for a number of months, but it should go away.

The sperm retrieval was an easier recovery, but the outcome was the same; slow walking, supportive underwear, and care when washing

1sb8y8.jpg

4tprpg.jpg

Wife rook pics. Nothing to it! Rather do that again then get my teeth cleaned.

Just take it easy the day of and after. Frozen pees 20 to 30 minutes on then 20 off.

Now you do the test at home like like a pregnancy test.

I was back to screwing in a week. Light workouts after one one week then back to normal.

Back