• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tile question for all you hands on people

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have done plenty of tile work for my wife in our home. From backsplash, flooring, shower walls, etc.... However, my current house has tile flooring in the shower and that is something I have never done. Any tips out there from guys who have done this before?

I find tiling pretty easy and have all the equipment. I have to believe there is a trick to it. My current set up is a free standing hot tub/bath tub with a shower room to the side. Now shower pan, rather it is custom built from the floor up. Reminds me of those swimming pools that were poured, rather than using a liner or shell.

Any pointer would be appreciated. I figured we solve all the world crisis here, someone has got to be able to help out with a tile question.

LowT

I have done plenty of tile work for my wife in our home. From backsplash, flooring, shower walls, etc.... However, my current house has tile flooring in the shower and that is something I have never done. Any tips out there from guys who have done this before?

I find tiling pretty easy and have all the equipment. I have to believe there is a trick to it. My current set up is a free standing hot tub/bath tub with a shower room to the side. Now shower pan, rather it is custom built from the floor up. Reminds me of those swimming pools that were poured, rather than using a liner or shell.

Any pointer would be appreciated. I figured we solve all the world crisis here, someone has got to be able to help out with a tile question.

LowT
Take the time and spend the money on heated tile in the bathroom. Absolutely the best money I've spent on a bathroom.

Day labor pick up point has many experts in this field....at $50 a day sun up to sun down...but dont let em shit in your house....those Bud Light and Taco shits will require a new paint job:)

Back